IGNORED

Pesky blunders!

redfieldred

It's been great going away this season. Missing the sheff Wednesday game meant I saw 5 away wins in a row. Many in former hoodoo grounds like Portman road. But I am really starting to dread away trips to the second city.

Not only are St. Andrews and villa park a bit of a nightmare to get to, but I've never seen anything but losses at either. 

So far we have lost 2 away games this season. Guess what to the Birmingham teams. 

I have been to St Andrews 4 times since 2012 and seen only losses. Now 2 x villa and a single point picked up at wolves since I have been going away. So from wolves villa and Birmingham that's played 10 lost 9 drawn 1. Appalling. 

Does anyone have a theory as to why we are so poor in Brum? 

29 minutes ago, redfieldred said:

It's been great going away this season. Missing the sheff Wednesday game meant I saw 5 away wins in a row. Many in former hoodoo grounds like Portman road. But I am really starting to dread away trips to the second city.

Not only are St. Andrews and villa park a bit of a nightmare to get to, but I've never seen anything but losses at either. 

So far we have lost 2 away games this season. Guess what to the Birmingham teams. 

I have been to St Andrews 4 times since 2012 and seen only losses. Now 2 x villa and a single point picked up at wolves since I have been going away. So from wolves villa and Birmingham that's played 10 lost 9 drawn 1. Appalling. 

Tommy Shelby obviously has something on Steve Lansdown.

26 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

At least though our trips to the West Midlands are done for this season now.

Play offs? Probably not given we'll be too busy reeling in Wolves in the next few months, but you never know.....!

mind you, poor away trips don't last forever as the OP mentions re Ipswich.

1 hour ago, redfieldred said:

Because you keep going?

1 hour ago, redfieldred said:

have been to St Andrews 4 times since 2012 and seen only losses. Now 2 x villa and a single point picked up at wolves since I have been going away. So from wolves villa and Birmingham that's played 10 lost 9 drawn 1. Appalling. 

...and don't get me going on David Bloody Kelly....

1 hour ago, Porto Red said:

Because you keep going?

Yeah but as I said I also saw 5 wins in a row.

I'd happily never set foot there ever again. That roundabout by St. Andrews is a complete bloody nightmare. 

My own theory is the accent. 

Those who move there (have to) get used to it.

for people just arriving, the mournfulness of it sucks away the will to win, possibly the will to live too. 

2 hours ago, redfieldred said:

Yeah but as I said I also saw 5 wins in a row.

I'd happily never set foot there ever again. That roundabout by St. Andrews is a complete bloody nightmare. 

My own theory is the accent. 

Those who move there (have to) get used to it.

for people just arriving, the mournfulness of it sucks away the will to win, possibly the will to live too. 

It seems to be a fairly generic roundabout with a nice McDonalds attached.  I suspect you are being biased.

Archived