IGNORED

Aaron Wibraham will be the summeriser on Tuesday night

Never to the dark side

14 minutes ago, RiverRed said:

Agreed. I think he should go with 'The Wilbratron'.

How are we even having this conversation. It’s The Wilbrahammer. 

Also its good that he’s there in our corner, will be nice to see his face and hear his voice again! Easily in our top 5 greatest buys in the last 10 years. 

12 minutes ago, Negan said:

How are we even having this conversation. It’s The Wilbrahammer. 

Also its good that he’s there in our corner, will be nice to see his face and hear his voice again! Easily in our top 5 greatest buys in the last 10 years. 

Of course! My mistake - I got confused with Albie's droid mini-me, hence the 'Wilbratron' nonsense!

Wilbs was a great player for us.

7 minutes ago, Joe hicks said:

Wonder if Wilbs has a tinge of regret moving, as I'm sure he would have had a decent amount of game time due to our injury problems! 

I was thinking exactly the same thing. More so, that we should have tried harder to keep him. It would have given us the diagonal ball and long balls option without resorting to putting Flint up top.

Can't blame LJ though. We have just been unlucky with MD fitness.

5 minutes ago, Joe hicks said:

Wonder if Wilbs has a tinge of regret moving, as I'm sure he would have had a decent amount of game time due to our injury problems! 

Maybe but I think he felt it was the right time for him and his family to get closer to where he wants to settle.

I`m just glad we got the chance to show him how much we appreciated him when he came back with Bolton - I`ve never seen anything like that for a former player at the Gate and probably never will again. It still brings a tear to my eye thinking about it now and his response the next day showed what a class act he is.

Top man is Wilbs.

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Maybe but I think he felt it was the right time for him and his family to get closer to where he wants to settle.

I`m just glad we got the chance to show him how much we appreciated him when he came back with Bolton - I`ve never seen anything like that for a former player at the Gate and probably never will again. It still brings a tear to my eye thinking about it now and his response the next day showed what a class act he is.

Top man is Wilbs.

I completely agree, both made their decision for the right reasons. 

Top man indeed. 

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Heard recently that it was Wilbs , not Pembo that had a ,

‘ certain pie fed ego full Troublemaker ‘

up against the wall by his throat last season 

allegedly

:whistle:

Sounds about right !

:clapping:

Top man Wilbs

If that`s true that certain somebody must have been scared shitless. It bloody terrifies me just thinking about it!

Archived