IGNORED

Bakinson

The Nest Egg

1 hour ago, Newquay-Red said:

Been seeing a lot of rather indirect comments on this forum about something he may or may not have done that has made him fall out of favour. What's happened? Does anybody know?

Not directed at u but always the same people want to stir shît but won't come out with the facts

I am only surmising here, so please don't shoot me down.

Someone posted something off his social media before the Manchester game that suggested he was playing. I just wonder whether Johnson as upset with him for divulging it before the game, because he didn't even make the squad.

Can't comment on any recent rumours but we bumped into him after the match against Palace. He was really polite and even more surprised we recognised him! He was incredibly complimentary about his time at city so far and of LJ in particular so it would be a shame if something has happened. 

I don't think there's anything in this.

I believe it stemmed from the match thread where someone pondered whether recent comments by one of the coaching staff to the press about 'attitude' may have been about Bakinson.. because he didn't play today.

As far as I know, that's all it is. Which means it isn't even gossip - just a guess.

20 minutes ago, RedDave said:

As I understand it he has been poor for the reserves and so isnt going to get rewarded with a start for the first team.  On the bench yesterday to show him what he could've won.

Getting slapped about by a Prenier League side in all departments, bet he was gutted.

14 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

We have a few losses and bingo off we go on here 

That is complete and utter tosh. I am delighted with how we are doing. Watford yesterday demonstrated that we have come to the level where we can brush off a tie against a Prem team and blood youth. Villa was just one of those where our threadbare and extremely hardworking squad were just too drained to really put up a fight, and I cannot blame them. I wanted to see if there was substance in what people had been saying. I don't understand how that suddenly makes me the new Thatch or something 

15 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I am only surmising here, so please don't shoot me down.

Someone posted something off his social media before the Manchester game that suggested he was playing. I just wonder whether Johnson as upset with him for divulging it before the game, because he didn't even make the squad.

Sounds like it would have been it. Thanks

9 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

That is complete and utter tosh. I am delighted with how we are doing. Watford yesterday demonstrated that we have come to the level where we can brush off a tie against a Prem team and blood youth. Villa was just one of those where our threadbare and extremely hardworking squad were just too drained to really put up a fight, and I cannot blame them. I wanted to see if there was substance in what people had been saying. I don't understand how that suddenly makes me the new Thatch or something 

Not an attack on you mate, just a general feeling that when things start going badly on the pitch, other stuff starts to come out

Archived