IGNORED

Norwich

JBFC II

Their fans think Farke’s style of play is more suited against prem teams. They also ran Arsenal close in the carabao cup. They haven’t scored many goals this season but they’ve had a lot of shots. Pritchard and Maddison are two excellent attacking midfielders. 

9 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

@Rossi the Robin

Eh? They are a team with decent possession and who create quite a few chances. They struggle v bus parking sides and physical sides such as Millwall..

We certainly should win Saturday but unsure itit'll be straightforward. You think otherwise?

I agree mate, can’t remember, should have been a like probably 

1 hour ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Pritchard and Maddison won’t be there next season. If we go up I hope we sign one of them.

They are seriously talented players, kind of shocking to see where Norwich are when you see the team they have 

An interesting key word “Team”. 

Our current league position is due to our team spirit and not individual players. Some times star names do not improve a team. 

8 minutes ago, redsapper said:

An interesting key word “Team”. 

Our current league position is due to our team spirit and not individual players. Some times star names do not improve a team. 

Exactly, look at Sheff Wed etc. And why teams that come down more recently seem to struggle as the togetherness isn’t there. 

17 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Looked good tonight, will be a tough game on Saturday but looking like another 22-23k crowd so hopefully we can push the boys on to victory! 

Only really half the upper Lansdown remaining unsold. Norwich will probably bring 1000-1200 (similar to Reading) so I think 23k will probably be pushing it (but amazing if we get it. I'm happy with anything over 20,000. The last time we averaged what we're getting now, we were in the real First Division.

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Only really half the upper Lansdown remaining unsold. Norwich will probably bring 1000-1200 (similar to Reading) so I think 23k will probably be pushing it (but amazing if we get it. I'm happy with anything over 20,000. The last time we averaged what we're getting now, we were in the real First Division.

True although there is still a week till the game and sales normally increase a few days beforehand, 20k for the 5th consecutive home game is amazing though

Archived