IGNORED

Mark Hughes Sacked

Lrrr

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Dream on Stoke

When you look at their squad, they do have the players who could fit an LJ styled team however I firmly believe two things, firstly that LJ wouldn't leave us in this position, he wants to get City promoted as much as the fans want us promoted and secondly I think Stoke will go for a firefighter manager to try staying up rather than someone with a particular playing philosophy like LJ. However I did notice Sky Bet have Rowett right up there as one of the favourites, would be great for us for them to lose him.

5 minutes ago, hodge said:

When you look at their squad, they do have the players who could fit an LJ styled team however I firmly believe two things, firstly that LJ wouldn't leave us in this position, he wants to get City promoted as much as the fans want us promoted and secondly I think Stoke will go for a firefighter manager to try staying up rather than someone with a particular playing philosophy like LJ. However I did notice Sky Bet have Rowett right up there as one of the favourites, would be great for us for them to lose him.

Or maybe Steve Bruce fancies another shot at the premier league?

11 minutes ago, Assassin Reid said:

Ryan Giggs doesn't!

9 minutes ago, hodge said:

Not a big enough team for him ;)

Doesn't fancy any of the players' wives.

26 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Even after today's defeat it was his arrogance that struck me, like he thought he was untouchable.

Yeah! Didn't he say something like "Back to training as normal on Monday. We know what's wrong and will work on it"

Archived