IGNORED

Excited or nervous......

BCFC1512

56 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

So come on then what’s everyone’s feelings for Tuesday, I’m absolutely buzzing nearly 8,000 reds is gonna be incredible but a little part of me is bricking it, just hope they don’t score early and we collapse.

You have it summed up for me

Its going to be a laugh and the more we can stay in the game the better the fun

Going to be proud to see this set of lads represent our Club  in a Major Semi Final at one of the Premier Clubs in the world with nearly 8000 of the Cider Army behind them 

Just now, Taunton_BCFC said:

They did yesterday v Burnley

I thought that indicated he would play a different side Tuesday with Liverpool on Saturday but their fans don’t seem to think he will

Could have done with them losing a couple of recent league games

Maybe Jamie Mac should go public and say we are going to kick their stars off the park ;)

:yes: 

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I went into the United tie thinking we had a chance. This one, not so much.  For me, the important thing is That irrespective of the score, nearly 8,000 of us have a party. 

Agree, and for me is partly caused by it being over two legs.

It is going to be an odd feeling at the end of the match, is somehow, somehow, all the planets aligned and we won 1-0, to think, ok, we just need to do it all again...

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

If our chance was a fashion model feminists would declare it anorexic .

Nah, more like pulling a partner that you know deep down is way way out of your league.

Don’t get upset when it is gone, just enjoy every moment it is there!

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I'm nervous because I fear we'll get a stuffing live on TV and the thousands of viewers nationwide thinking "how did they get this far?"................:facepalm:

I understand the point, but if they watched against Man Red they will know, and also that on their day Man Blue can take apart top league sides.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm nervous because I fear we'll get a stuffing live on TV and the thousands of viewers nationwide thinking "how did they get this far?"................:facepalm:

Except...they all saw how we got here on 20 December. Remember when we were flavour of the month and all the media were waxing lyrical? I wouldn't fear a few nasty comments.

Archived