IGNORED

FA Cup Hopefuls

Anderson412

I really hope it is Man City. But I fear for them as they have a lot of games coming up and might get tired or injured. Pep - if you're reading this then the sensible thing is to rest Aguero, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Gundogan, Silva, Fernandino, Yaya Toure, Danillo, Kyle Walker, John Stones, Kompany, Otomendia, both your first choice and reserve keeper and any other decent player I have forgotten and pick your U-16 team on Tuesday to help bring that FA Cup dream a little closer...

4 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I really hope it is Man City. But I fear for them as they have a lot of games coming up and might get tired or injured. Pep - if you're reading this then the sensible thing is to rest Aguero, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Gundogan, Silva, Fernandino, Yaya Toure, Danillo, Kyle Walker, John Stones, Kompany, Otomendia, both your first choice and reserve keeper and any other decent player I have forgotten and pick your U-16 team on Tuesday to help bring that FA Cup dream a little closer...

Wouldn’t mind Danillo starting he’s a liability 

Whoever the most bland and disintegrating team are remaining as it's time to put his sorry excuse for a competition (sic) to sleep.

I'd once have known and cared who were still in it; put that in your pipe and smoke it Garth Crooks.....

Archived