IGNORED

R I P 2018 thread ...

WhistleHappy

2 minutes ago, Red Ferret said:

An absolute scumball 

Really? Did you meet him? 

There are Christians here on OTIB who wouldn't even suggest such a thing if a famous Imam or other religious leader died.

The Mission England event took place at a few venues in 1984. What most people don't know is that because the Billy Graham Organisation paid up front the full cost of hiring the Gate before the event, BCFC had enough cash flow to stop us going bankrupt. So if he was a scumball, at least he saved your club. Perhaps, you could learn some respect even if you don't believe in Jesus.

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Was ignorant so had a mooch. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Billy_Graham's_crusades

Apparently he preached to an assembled audience at Ashton Gate while on a "crusade" called Mission England in 1984. Can't say I would have gone, being born in 1989 aside..

Wonder if @Robbored went?

44 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Really? Did you meet him? 

There are Christians here on OTIB who wouldn't even suggest such a thing if a famous Imam or other religious leader died.

The Mission England event took place at a few venues in 1984. What most people don't know is that because the Billy Graham Organisation paid up front the full cost of hiring the Gate before the event, BCFC had enough cash flow to stop us going bankrupt. So if he was a scumball, at least he saved your club. Perhaps, you could learn some respect even if you don't believe in Jesus.

The Lord works in mysterious ways eh?

7 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

RIP Emma Chambers aka Alice from The Vicar of Dibley.

Passed away from natural causes aged 53

For such a young age, what on earth constitutes 'natural causes'? I find that bizarre. RIP Emma....now with the big Vicar in the sky.

Archived