IGNORED

Who was Yessir?

tinman85

11 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

I seem to recall a widely-held belief at the time that it was in fact Colin Sexstone who was Yessir. Or am I once again victim to yet another of my all too frequent senior moments?

Yes there was and with his long spell in the RAF it wouldn’t have been surprising. 

He wasn’t as stiff upper lip as some thought either.

Gasseous now though

Of course players/staff read the forum - you would wouldn't you. It's human nature, they're gonna be curious about what's being said about them or their mates. Doubt any would post though. It would be too easy to give yourself away and if they were 'outed' as a poster, OTIB would go into full meltdown mode. I get the impression that when LJ talks about the abuse he got during that bad run last season he's mostly referring to the stuff that was being posted on here!!

52 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Well obviously Adam and our new FLO as well as Mark Kelly and Mrs L all read/post on OTIB.

If the players and football coaches don't read OTIB, they will certainly know about it.

Peg - when we did the quiz last year and told Adam our team name "OTIB", I’m not convinced he was impressed.  To be fair there was a helluva lot of negativity at the time, so I think he probably had a point.

Archived