IGNORED

MCFC Away Ticket Not Received

BCFC Jimmer

1 minute ago, SARJ said:

Despite all the good press we've had recently, about being a "Prem Club in waiting" City show us the good old days of having zero organsiational/infrastructure skills when it comes to tickets and big games

I am afraid it appears to be true. Also parking and transport to Ashton Gate remains a nightmare now we have 20K plus crowds. Some operational changes needed. 

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

I am afraid it appears to be true. Also parking and transport to Ashton Gate remains a nightmare now we have 20K plus crowds. Some operational changes needed. 

Parking and transport is for the council to resolve not bcfc.

Regarding the tickets it seems improvements needed. Not good enough for prople to be waiting till Tuesday morning for their tickets.

3 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

So if they don’t come tomorrow I’ve got call them then collect them in Manchester! What could possibly go wrong?

Yep. I wouldn't leave it too late as well because presumably the tickets will go up with Adam Baker or Scotty.

Luckily mine came on Saturday. 

But I'd be just as furious if they didn't and I had to collect. 2moro us our big day out and it's a travesty that instead of enjoying the day our fans are having to queue to get tickets that they should already have.  Many people are going to have to change their plans to collect their tickets.

Hi all, 

I appreciate the frustration with fans not receiving their tickets yet. If they do not arrive by tomorrow morning then please contact Supporter Services in the morning and they will add you onto the duplicate tickets list. You can contact supporter services on 0117 963 0600 or  hello@bristol-sport.co.uk

I have spoken to the SLO at Manchester City who has advised the ticket collection point is the South Stand ticket office at Etihad Satdium. 

Hopefully more will get delivered tomorrow morning as I believe most were posted out by Thursday last week. 

Matt 

11 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Luckily mine came on Saturday. 

But I'd be just as furious if they didn't and I had to collect. 2moro us our big day out and it's a travesty that instead of enjoying the day our fans are having to queue to get tickets that they should already have.  Many people are going to have to change their plans to collect their tickets.

Please can we not refer to it as a 'big day out' - that's Sutton United playing Arsenal in the FA Cup 3rd round with fans in face paint and jester hats.

We're playing a team from one division higher in a cup semi final after beating 4 Prem teams (including United). Despite the almost impossibly strong opposition we're facing - it's a semi final and we deserve to be there.

29 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Please can we not refer to it as a 'big day out' - that's Sutton United playing Arsenal in the FA Cup 3rd round with fans in face paint and jester hats.

We're playing a team from one division higher in a cup semi final after beating 4 Prem teams (including United). Despite the almost impossibly strong opposition we're facing - it's a semi final and we deserve to be there.

We're also 3 games away from setting a record that would be impossible to break (unless there was a restructure of the League Cup).

Should we manage the seemingly impossible and win the cup, we will extend our run of 4 Premier League sides up to 6.

No lower league side had ever knocked out 4 Premier League sides consecutively in the League Cup until we did this season. If we were to win it, then we will have faced (and beaten) a Premier League side in every single round where they are entered.

29 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi all, 

I appreciate the frustration with fans not receiving their tickets yet. If they do not arrive by tomorrow morning then please contact Supporter Services in the morning and they will add you onto the duplicate tickets list. You can contact supporter services on 0117 963 0600 or  hello@bristol-sport.co.uk

I have spoken to the SLO at Manchester City who has advised the ticket collection point is the South Stand ticket office at Etihad Satdium. 

Hopefully more will get delivered tomorrow morning as I believe most were posted out by Thursday last week. 

Matt 

Matt, appreciate your efforts in trying to assist fans without tickets at this late stage, but why such a poor service from the club who have Premier League aspirations. This should have been sorted days ago, yet very evening before the fixture and thousands of fans have not received anything.

Can you also confirm if fans who haven't received tickets will be getting their postage fees reimbursed?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Parking and transport is for the council to resolve not bcfc.

Regarding the tickets it seems improvements needed. Not good enough for prople to be waiting till Tuesday morning for their tickets.

Be quicker and easier waiting for Jesus to return. 

In fairness if they were posted out last Thursday  (as stated above) then the fault lies with Royal Mail. I'm still waiting for post which I've been told has been sent myself - non city related.

Anyone without the ticket when they leave can arrange to collect it at the other end. Not ideal, but not a lot more that can be done in the circumstances.

Unless the tickets were received beginning of last week and have been sat around for a few days, I don't see how its the clubs fault.

After spending my 10am break on hold, my half hour lunch on hold I had to take two hours unpaid from work to go down the ground. The fella in the shop told me I'd have to phone up supporter services. After telling him what I've just done he kindly phoned up and sorted it for me. 

However, I've had to take take unpaid leave from work to sort out tickets I've paid to be delivered and I'm now worried I'll have a massive queue to wait in at he Etihad. 

Im out of pocket by £30 with an impending massive queue to deal with. 

And on top of all that I got5 other blokes tickets. Ain't got the heart to tell em we're going up ticketless !!

I'm not very happy with this service at all. 

56 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yes we deserve to be there but 2moro is like a day out at Wembley if you like it or not. It's been an extremely long time since we have played away at a side that top of the highest league in this country and back then was no where near as comparable to today's football.

There might be a division seperating us but it's hardly like the gap between the Championship and  League one is it? This is Man City and all their billions ffs. It doesn't get much bigger than this.

2 hours ago, BCFCinNW6 said:

This fiasco has now been classified as an 'Official City Balls Up' 

How is it the club's fault if it sent all of the tickets out first class on Thursday and Friday and Royal Mail haven't delivered them?

I understand how frustrating it is for them not to turn up on time, but what more can the club do than post them 3/4 posting days ahead of the game- especially when they had to wait for the tickets to arrive here first?

2 hours ago, Portred said:

After spending my 10am break on hold, my half hour lunch on hold I had to take two hours unpaid from work to go down the ground. The fella in the shop told me I'd have to phone up supporter services. After telling him what I've just done he kindly phoned up and sorted it for me. 

However, I've had to take take unpaid leave from work to sort out tickets I've paid to be delivered and I'm now worried I'll have a massive queue to wait in at he Etihad. 

Im out of pocket by £30 with an impending massive queue to deal with. 

And on top of all that I got5 other blokes tickets. Ain't got the heart to tell em we're going up ticketless !!

I'm not very happy with this service at all. 

Give Royal Mail a call then and tell them how shit they are.

Luckily mine arrived Saturday so we are happy. But living in Manchester I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve asked for tickets to be delivered and they never arrive.

75% of the time they don’t get sent, and you ask about postage and get told collect at the away ground or from CATS when they get there. 

Very frustrating and is very much a Lottery if they come.

14 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Yes we deserve to be there but 2moro is like a day out at Wembley if you like it or not. It's been an extremely long time since we have played away at a side that top of the highest league in this country and back then was no where near as comparable to today's football.

There might be a division seperating us but it's hardly like the gap between the Championship and  League one is it? This is Man City and all their billions ffs. It doesn't get much bigger than this.

I would argue there was a far bigger buzz around the United game and they're unquestionably the 'bigger' club. Their billions doesn't really come into it.

It's nothing like Wembley. Sadly I think our fans are a bit pessimistic about this. It's not a one off game where feasibly anything could happen. We're huge underdogs. It's quite possibly one of if not the best teams we've ever faced.

I hope everyone has a great trip and it'll be quite something to be part of that away following.. but it's not a 'big day out'.

12 hours ago, Stortz said:

How is it the club's fault if it sent all of the tickets out first class on Thursday and Friday and Royal Mail haven't delivered them?

I understand how frustrating it is for them not to turn up on time, but what more can the club do than post them 3/4 posting days ahead of the game- especially when they had to wait for the tickets to arrive here first?

Believe me if any letters come into a Royal Mail sorting office first class they get delivered within 24 hours not 3/4 days!! 

The club obviously didn't send them all out on thurs/ Friday .

4 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Should you arrive at your seat to find a postman sat in it, following collection of your reissued ticket, you know what happened to the original.

I assumed City charged a fee for mailing the tickets because they sent each envelope by registered post. 

The postage includes first class postage plus cost of envelope and handling it( ie putting tickets in it etc).

royal mail are not at fault, bcfc clearly not sent all tickets out on Thursday and Friday as said.

I know 'fact' bcfc pay for a royal nail collection service where we collect all post from them. This means any post collected from them Thursday or Friday that was first class would have been delievered the next morning. 

25 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Believe me if any letters come into a Royal Mail sorting office first class they get delivered within 24 hours not 3/4 days!! 

The club obviously didn't send them all out on thurs/ Friday .

Admire your attempt to defend Royal Mail but sorry previous experience leaves me very dubious.

Last small parcel I sent First Class (from Devon) took a week to arrive at my sister's house (in Sheffield). So I have little confidence in the service.

Archived