IGNORED

MCFC Away Ticket Not Received

BCFC Jimmer

• Admin
1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Believe me if any letters come into a Royal Mail sorting office first class they get delivered within 24 hours not 3/4 days!! 

The club obviously didn't send them all out on thurs/ Friday .

Not true, kpi's in my business have a +3 days target as confirmed by royal mail delivery speeds

Over Christmas, cards I posted first class took over a week to arrive 

6 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Should you arrive at your seat to find a postman sat in it, following collection of your reissued ticket, you know what happened to the original.

I assumed City charged a fee for mailing the tickets because they sent each envelope by registered post. 

My Mate's a postie and struggled to get tickets. Was surprised yesterday when he said he was going! :)

4 hours ago, Spoons said:

The postage includes first class postage plus cost of envelope and handling it( ie putting tickets in it etc).

royal mail are not at fault, bcfc clearly not sent all tickets out on Thursday and Friday as said.

I know 'fact' bcfc pay for a royal nail collection service where we collect all post from them. This means any post collected from them Thursday or Friday that was first class would have been delievered the next morning. 

Sounds dreadfully painful :argh:

I just called the club to get added to the reprint list. I asked about a refund for my postage fee and the response i got was, "No mate as the tickets were posted". Not really the point is it....

I love this football club, but we are so tinpot sometimes! Anyway, up the City!

2 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

I just called the club to get added to the reprint list. I asked about a refund for my postage fee and the response i got was, "No mate as the tickets were posted". Not really the point is it....

Clearly not posted in time though.

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Not true, kpi's in my business have a +3 days target as confirmed by royal mail delivery speeds

Over Christmas, cards I posted first class took over a week to arrive 

98.9% of first class mail is delivered next day FACT. 

Check with our regulators . If we don't hot out targets we are screwed.

Im sorry but I don't believe it took a week to deliver a first class Xmas card. No chance .

1 hour ago, Collis1 said:

If the tickets ever do turn up... send them back without a stamp on them.

12 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Should you arrive at your seat to find a postman sat in it, following collection of your reissued ticket, you know what happened to the original.

I assumed City charged a fee for mailing the tickets because they sent each envelope by registered post. 

Andy Llewellyn sat in your seat... he is the most likely culprit

3 hours ago, Spoons said:

98.9% of first class mail is delivered next day FACT. 

Check with our regulators . If we don't hot out targets we are screwed.

Im sorry but I don't believe it took a week to deliver a first class Xmas card. No chance .

I've had it more than once - sending and receiving - where it doesn't get to where it should for a few days.

Just one of those things, sometimes you'll get it next day, sometimes you wont.

Sorry to bring it up, but this was one of the only negatives last night. There were clearly 100+ fans who didnt receive their tickets by post as there was a huge queue at the ticket office. Pretty sure quite a few missed the start of the game because of it?

I think these fans deserve a bit of an explanation as to what happened. This should not happen again.

By the way, I am still yet to receive my ticket in the post which makes me wonder if it was ever posted at all?!

Got worst, queued up to get my tickets, then went to the turnstiles and the tickets didn't work, stewards told me to find the Stewards in Grey to sort it out so went back into the crowd to find the rewards wearing grew who then told me to go back to the ticket office, ticket office didn't want to know said they couldn't do any thing about it and to go back to the turnstile and try again, still wouldn't work in the end the Steward on the gate took pity on me and just let me in but what a nightmare 

Archived