IGNORED

Colours

Devereux

23 minutes ago, Devereux said:

I am heading up to Manchester this afternoon (I have suddenly been invited to - invited myself to - a meeting at our Manchester office tomorrow morning..)

What colours shall I pack? Red or Purple?

What sort of meeting is it?

If it's an informal smart-casual job, I'd go with purple.  If a super smart suit job, go with red.

Happy to help.

1 hour ago, Devereux said:

I am heading up to Manchester this afternoon (I have suddenly been invited to - invited myself to - a meeting at our Manchester office tomorrow morning..)

Isn't that a coincidence? I have a meeting in Manchester tomorrow as well and have to stay overnight. ;)

Are we in all red tomorrow night or are we blinding them with our infamous purple and lime? 

1 hour ago, Devereux said:

Devereux, you are obviously new to all of this, but the advice from an old supporter is Red or Purple but not these, have a great day there, used to go to Manchester a lot when I worked for BT,

gas colours.jpg

57 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Isn't that a coincidence? I have a meeting in Manchester tomorrow as well and have to stay overnight. ;)

Are we in all red tomorrow night or are we blinding them with our infamous purple and lime? 

Would love the purple and lime to resurrect the gods that helped us win at Anfield :pray:

10 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Devereux, you are obviously new to all of this, but the advice from an old supporter is Red or Purple but not these, have a great day there, used to go to Manchester a lot when I worked for BT,

gas colours.jpg

Slightly better than those half and half shirts that seem to be popular with armchair fans and tourists.

12 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

gas colours.jpg

Bates court construction.

Deary me.

12 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

gas colours.jpg

Why the French President sees fit to make shirts for Bristol Rovers is merde.

Archived