IGNORED

Ryan Kent - recalled from Freiburg, and now signed on loan.

Dastardly and Muttley

3 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Maybe sceptical but I find it hard to think a sun journalist will have inside knowledge of transfer dealings at Liverpool.

How about inside info from Bristol City?

As it happens several City fans work for the Sun including the Editor, no less, of that appalling rag, before he left to set up his own PR company.

So the Currant Bun has a much better chance of being ahead of the curve than, say, the Evening Post.

Hello Temple Way :sub:we know you're reading this, y'bag o'shite :sub:  

Those roadworks between J19-16 on M6 and J1-3 on the M5 can be utterly horrendous at times - I’ve lost 2-3 hours many a trip down from Liverpool/Manchester. Maybe they took the A470 scenic route :laughcont:

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

Those roadworks between J19-16 on M6 and J1-3 on the M5 can be utterly horrendous at times - I’ve lost 2-3 hours many a trip down from Liverpool/Manchester. Maybe they took the A470 scenic route :laughcont:

Surely Mr Lansdown shouldve got his chopper out to fly him down........:blink:

Bristol City are closing in on a deal to sign Liverpool winger Ryan Kent on loan for the rest of the season, according to Sky sources.

Kent returned to Merseyside earlier this month after cutting short his loan spell at Bundesliga side Freiburg. The 21-year-old, who signed a long-term contract at Liverpool in August, made only six appearances while in Germany.

He has also attracted interest from Sheffield United.

Who cares about the penalty clause - the reality is he will only play if he is good enough/on form!

If he ain't, he won't play and City will pay the fine! They will have taken the view that if it works out, he will be influential on getting us to the Play Offs/promoted and in comparison to signing someone permanently, will be a cheaper option overall at this stage of the season.

Sensible approach from City if you ask me.......

3 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Who cares about the penalty clause - the reality is he will only play if he is good enough/on form!

If he ain't, he won't play and City will pay the fine! They will have taken the view that if it works out, he will be influential on getting us to the Play Offs/promoted and in comparison to signing someone permanently, will be a cheaper option overall at this stage of the season.

Sensible approach from City if you ask me.......

I agree, the club won't have stumbled in to this agreement without understanding the financial costs. If they're happy with the deal then so am I. If they weren't happy - it wouldn't have gone ahead. Simple. Besides, who knows, this could mean one of our wingers are off (transfer or loan) creating space and more opportunities for Kent getting game time. 

18 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

I agree, the club won't have stumbled in to this agreement without understanding the financial costs. If they're happy with the deal then so am I. If they weren't happy - it wouldn't have gone ahead. Simple. Besides, who knows, this could mean one of our wingers are off (transfer or loan) creating space and more opportunities for Kent getting game time. 

I would assume Magnússon will be dropped, Bryan moved to full back and Kent replacing Bryan as a wing back, the problem will crop up Diedhiou or Djuric returns, then it will be between Patterson and Kent.

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I would assume Magnússon will be dropped, Bryan moved to full back and Kent replacing Bryan as a wing back, the problem will crop up Diedhiou or Djuric returns, then it will be between Patterson and Kent.

Gives us more options - agree that HM is likely to make way with JB at left back.

Think we will see JB move into central midfield with Kent on the right. We will be able to rotate more which has to be a good thing in order to keep everyone fresh.  Pack also a booking away from another suspension

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Before the injuries we pretty much had a weekend team and a midweek team. I would imagine a return to that in some form. 

2 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Gives us more options - agree that HM is likely to make way with JB at left back.

Think we will see JB move into central midfield with Kent on the right. We will be able to rotate more which has to be a good thing in order to keep everyone fresh.  Pack also a booking away from another suspension

Can't see Bryan playing in central midfield myself, the best thing Pack could do is get that booking quickly, rather now than in the run in.

Archived