IGNORED

Ryan Kent - recalled from Freiburg, and now signed on loan.

Dastardly and Muttley

This could prove to be superb signing. When he played against us last season at home I remember thinking this is how O’Dowda needs to be playing. O’Dowda was really beginning to show what he can do shortly before getting injured which was a shame - so looking forward now to another option in our game plan.

Pleased with this. It's really good to see the club getting these deals completed. We could all see reinforcements were needed over the last few weeks and now they're arriving. Welcome Ryan and well done to Lee, Steve, Mark and others involved. Keep em coming. 

Once the injured lads are back and up to fitness levels, we should look really good for the remainder of the season. Good times ahead.

22 minutes ago, RedM said:

So he hasn’t picked up the Souse accent, but at least he called us Bristol City. Not a bad start if you overlook the earring  ;)

IT'S BLING BLUD INNIT SISTA!!!! :thumbsup: No, I don't speak 'youngster' either. :dunno: 

I've been told by my 15 year old that he's 'sick'! Why did we sign him if he's ill? :whistle:

I'll get me coat.

Welcome Ryan.

Pleased with this.

Remember a game last year where he gave Mark Little a torrid time and was the best player on the pitch.

He will fit perfectly into our pressing game and he looks like he puts a shift in.

He ticks most of the boxes for what LJ is looking for in his players - seems so much more suited to our game than Leko was.

31 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Looks like he might be genuinely two footed. Exciting and useful.

Biggest concerns are that he gives the fullback behind him absolutely f' all cover-and the rhumour that this deal says he has to partake in every game!..

I assume sub appearances would count??.... I can see this becoming an issue on more than one level,and if any truth in it a little surprised the club are happy with that.

Archived