IGNORED

Ryan Kent - recalled from Freiburg, and now signed on loan.

Dastardly and Muttley

2 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Biggest concerns are that he gives the fullback behind him absolutely f' all cover-and the rhumour that this deal says he has to partake in every game!..

I assume sub appearances would count??.... I can see this becoming an issue.

Have you seen him play often then to state that he gives the full back behind him no cover?

Like the look and sound of this young man. Articulate, clear and talks about being direct as a footballer - another one like Patterson would be extremely handy. The word's got round that Lee likes this sort of approach? Plus Ryan's a hard, determined looking ****er. Seen the size of his arms on the Gif.? Brilliant that he calls us City.

7 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Like the look and sound of this young man. Articulate, clear and talks about being direct as a footballer - another one like Patterson would be extremely handy. The word's got round that Lee likes this sort of approach? Plus Ryan's a hard, determined looking ****er. Seen the size of his arms on the Gif.? Brilliant that he calls us City.

And referred to the team with 'We'

The accusations I've read about young Ryan is that, for all his pace and skill, there's little or no end result (goals, assists). Going by his BCTV interview, he knows that himself and wants to improve those stats.

All good for us TBH.

He needs to up his GIF quality though, it wasn't remotely amusing. At least master Walsh did something different. No doubt Mssr's Pack and Flint will be in his ear to up his GIF game.

Probably on here somewhere but in his interview he says something along the lines of it would be stupid to think we can't get promoted to the Premier League. What an opening gambit. I like him already. He certainly sounds like a confident lad and I'm looking forward to seeing him play tmrw. 

COYR :city:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/city-loan-in-liverpool-s-kent/

1 hour ago, Coppello said:

I thought more, Kingston. Not even Kingston-upon-Thamas, more Kingston, Jamaica. 

My thoughts exactly...what sort of accent is that? Was expecting a 'Yeah maaaaan', at the end of the interview :laugh:

Must be hanging out with a bunch of 'Gangsta Yardies' ;-)

As for the diamond in the ear...he better play well, or he's gonna get pelters :laugh:

No one dare say I can't say that in this day and age... ;-)

Welcome Ryan Kent :-)

41 minutes ago, LeeJohnsonsFlatCap said:

Watching highlights of his performances from Liverpool and Freiburg, he seems to a pacey and very skilful right winger looking to beat the man everytime. However he tracks back consistently and wins the ball back. 

He’s a left winger it at least where he’s been used

Archived