IGNORED

My strange semi final dream

22A

Last night I dreamt that City drew 2-2 at the Etihad. The scoring went 0-1, 1-1. 2-1, but Man C equalised near the end.

Afterwards this forum was divided into two camps. Those who reckon City did really well to draw up there, the others lamenting what might have been as the last goal could have been stopped whilst City missed a few sitters and scuffed a fine chance.

Anyone else have a realy strong dream or premonition about this game?

1 minute ago, 22A said:

Last night I dreamt that City drew 2-2 at the Etihad. The scoring went 0-1, 1-1. 2-1, but Man C equalised near the end.

Afterwards this forum was divided into two camps. Those who reckon City did really well to draw up there, the others lamenting what might have been as the last goal could have been stopped whilst City missed a few sitters and scuffed a fine chance.

No! But I’ve had a couple of nightmares.

6 minutes ago, 22A said:

Sounds a bit like the last time against Forest in the 1st leg when we scored against the run of play but conceded right at the end with an OG for 1-1, perhaps you were remembering that game?

Do not really dream about football that much anymore, but did this one.

They had a goalie sent off (Fielding like), and then a second injured, and had to put an outfielder in, having already made 3 subs. We won 3-0 against nine men, with the general view that the overall winners of the tie was now 50/50.

I put it down to just how many things would need to go our way for us to win!

15 minutes ago, 22A said:

Last night as I walked back from my drama group I had the same feeling about tomorrow's game as I did the Manchester Red game.

Got a strong feeling Walsh will be involved in something key tomorrow night.

54 minutes ago, 22A said:

Put some money on it, you'll be gutted if it comes in and you haven't :)

44 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Do not really dream about football that much anymore, but did this one.

They had a goalie sent off (Fielding like), and then a second injured, and had to put an outfielder in, having already made 3 subs. We won 3-0 against nine men, with the general view that the overall winners of the tie was now 50/50.

I put it down to just how many things would need to go our way for us to win!

Funny enough I had a dream with their keeper sent off at 0-0 for coming out the area like a nutter as Bobby dinked the ball passed him and taking Bobby out.

Patterson following up at pace scored and keeper sent off as outside area for denying goal scoring chance for Reid.

Not sure if that happened for real whether the keeper would get a red though !?!

10 minutes ago, Neo said:

Funny enough I had a dream with their keeper sent off at 0-0 for coming out the area like a nutter as Bobby dinked the ball passed him and taking Bobby out.

Patterson following up at pace scored and keeper sent off as outside area for denying goal scoring chance for Reid.

Not sure if that happened for real whether the keeper would get a red though !?!

pretty sure it would be a red a free-kick and no goal, or a booking and the goal would stand

4 hours ago, 22A said:

I just put my prediction as us losing 2-1, with Stones scoring an 86th minute winner after we’d equalised in the 80th.

Felt gutted simply writing it (but optimistic for the home leg), and it gave me an insight into what it might feel like to punch myself in the face.

Had a very realistic dream last Monday that we lost 6-0.  It was crystal clear and Aguero scored 4 times.  I could see the looks of anguish on the player's faces, Flint giving everyone a look of disbelief, and I couldn't kick the mood of feeling completely deflated throughout the whole day.  Sterling played and scored the other 2.

I'm hoping neither of those 2 start tomorrow!

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Last night as I walked back from my drama group I had the same feeling about tomorrow's game as I did the Manchester Red game.

Got a strong feeling Walsh will be involved in something key tomorrow night.

Well if Walsh has a key lets hope he keeps the trapdoor beneath our feet firmly locked.... so that we're still in with a chance of successfully rewriting the script on the Ashton Gate stage.  

5 hours ago, 22A said:

Sounds like the feeling after our last semi final first leg. John Pender’s o.g. late on after Paul Mardon’s cracker. Feels like yesterday! 

Archived