IGNORED

Man City Betting Thread (Merged)

Rocky

Betted on City to beat Man U 2 - 1 and I think 66 to 1 against us beating Man C 1 - 0 sounds decent.

In all honesty, I think they will play a full strength team and get it over and done with in the first leg (sad face), but you never know - who thought that we would beat such a strong Manure team quite so comprehensively - Jose certainly didnt :)

At least they wont have the help of Jesus. 

8 hours ago, Spoons said:

City to win 16/1 or draw 8/1 betfred.

i put £10 on city to beat man utd 9/1 so I shall be doing the same again against man city.

Not often we play in a game with odds of 16/1 to win. 

28/1 To win at Corals. About right. Joe Bryan 10/1 to score a goal. Both teams to score is bet of the night. Fancy City to draw 1-1 or 2-2.

8 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Betted on City to beat Man U 2 - 1 and I think 66 to 1 against us beating Man C 1 - 0 sounds decent.

In all honesty, I think they will play a full strength team and get it over and done with in the first leg (sad face), but you never know - who thought that we would beat such a strong Manure team quite so comprehensively - Jose certainly didnt :)

At least they wont have the help of Jesus. 

I’m not convinced they will play their strongest team , with it being two legged tie.

I really believe we can go there and get a draw , wolves did it in a previous round 

23 minutes ago, daored said:

I’m not convinced they will play their strongest team , with it being two legged tie.

I really believe we can go there and get a draw , wolves did it in a previous round 

I think they will line up something like this
                    Bravo
Walker Mangala Stones Zinchenko
B Silva. De Bruyne Yaya. Diaz
               D Silva Jesus

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Bravo
               D Silva Jesus

Jesus out for two months. De brunye won't play as he played Saturday . Da silva going back to Spain to be with his premature new born baby .

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Jesus out for two months. De brunye won't play as he played Saturday . Da silva going back to Spain to be with his premature new born baby .

7 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Bravo
               D Silva Jesus

Jesus injuries, apart from that and Silva as stated about expect that team. Not sure who they’ll play up front 

5 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Don’t think De Bruyne played much on Saturday so expect him to start.

Forgot about Jesus injury.  Aguero going to have to play then I guess

Bet365 will give us a +1.0 asian handicap at 5/1.

For those not in the betting know how, essentially we get a virtual 1-0 head start so Man City will have to win by two goals for the bet to lose.

If they win by a single goal then the stake gets refunded.

For those who want to play it safer, you can get a +2.0 asian handicap at just over 2/1.

Looks decent (not sure if better prices elsewhere).

53 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Thing with the Flint one is I reckon less than 40% of his goals have come from headers..

I think that's true. Whilst he wins headers in the box, he just has a habit of being there and sticking his foot out.  Some of his goals have been pretty decent too.

Always best to have a team where goals come from all departments rather than just relying on a striker or two.

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

I would recommend to anyone betting on us to go through Paddy Power. 

There’s always that outside chance they may pay out in pity. 

And when we go 2-0 up, they pay out, regardless of the final score..! 

8 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Always worth betting on Bryan to score in games like this.

Not sure what his odds would be like, but he often seems to get one in important games. 

Rovers, Swindon, United.. 

Often seems to step up when it matters.

Yeah, that's exactly what I said before the United game. He never fails to bang one in during a big game. Sadly I didn't put my money where my mouth is. 

Archived