Man City Betting Thread (Merged)

Rocky

4 hours ago, RedDave said:

I think they will line up something like this
                    Bravo
Walker Mangala Stones Zinchenko
B Silva. De Bruyne Yaya. Diaz
               D Silva Jesus

I really, really fancy us against that team.

Toure isn't as mobile as he used to be.

Mangala has mistakes in him.

Zinchenko is largely unproven.

Silva, De Bruyne and Jesus will likely not play as others have said.

Suddenly a lot more optimistic about Tuesday. UTC.

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

I really, really fancy us against that team.

Toure isn't as mobile as he used to be.

Mangala has mistakes in him.

Zinchenko is largely unproven.

Silva, De Bruyne and Jesus will likely not play as others have said.

Suddenly a lot more optimistic about Tuesday. UTC.

I accept Jesus and Silva wont play and it will be interesting to see who plays up front

Sneaking suspicion De Bryne will start but we will see

25 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I accept Jesus and Silva wont play and it will be interesting to see who plays up front

Sneaking suspicion De Bryne will start but we will see

Perhaps Nmecha might get a game. Will be very interesting to see who pep opts for, assume he'll go for a pacey outlet seeing as Flint and Baker aren't the quickest.

Part of me wants to see the best side possible play against us, just in case we never get to see the like again, but we might be playing this lot twice a season soon.

2 hours ago, paulcityfan said:

Any idea of the odds for us to scrape through and win over 2 legs?  

I'm hoping we have a Jesus too.  Bringing all the loaves and fish he can carry as he passes through the water

Ha! Just checked the odds for us winning the cup .... 25/1

odds to beat Man City? .... 30/1

7 minutes ago, RedDave said:

IMG_5384.PNG

Regarding the Bristol City or Draw bet, would you not be better to just bet half on Bristol City 25/1 and the other half on the draw at 9/1. 

Am I missing something?

edit: I see you’re marginally better off on the draw, but splitting is a much better idea for the potential gains. 

17 minutes ago, The Gambler said:

I have never seen odds on City so long to win a one off game. Shoes what a tough task tonight is.

Betfair have us at 30/1 - I put a couple of quid on.

Christ. 30/1 in a two horse race is mad. Just might open an account with ';em later. Wonder if they have any welcome "freebets" to use?

28 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Regarding the Bristol City or Draw bet, would you not be better to just bet half on Bristol City 25/1 and the other half on the draw at 9/1. 

Am I missing something?

edit: I see you’re marginally better off on the draw, but splitting is a much better idea for the potential gains. 

You are right.  To be fair I've been out six nights in a row on the other side of the world so head a bit fuzzy!  

If you’re betting on city you’re best off doing so on Betfair, much higher odds. Alternatively Paddy & bet365 will lay out as a winner if your team goes 2 up, even if it goes on to be a draw or loss.

Fgs bets on Betfred are doubled if they score again and trebled if they get a hat trick so maybe worth a look

cant ignore 30/1 for a one off game of football

tempted to go heavy on Man City, with a “how much would I be prepared to lose for the best night of my life” mentality - because let’s face it even though there’s another game to go, if we get anything tonight considering Man City’s dominance this season it will be a great great night 

otherwise im probably looking at Flint to score anytime, and a combination of bookings, corners and goals. I can’t imagibe odds will be very good but I’m gonna look at over 4.5 and over 5.5 goals

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

If you’re betting on city you’re best off doing so on Betfair, much higher odds. Alternatively Paddy & bet365 will lay out as a winner if your team goes 2 up, even if it goes on to be a draw or loss.

Fgs bets on Betfred are doubled if they score again and trebled if they get a hat trick so maybe worth a look

cant ignore 30/1 for a one off game of football

tempted to go heavy on Man City, with a “how much would I be prepared to lose for the best night of my life” mentality - because let’s face it even though there’s another game to go, if we get anything tonight considering Man City’s dominance this season it will be a great great night 

My mates Welsh and during a six nations he put a £20 on Wales to lose every game, so he was never disappointed.

Wales won every game and got the grand slam. Cost him £100 though!

• The title was changed to Man City Betting Thread (Merged)
On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 07:15, Fordy62 said:

25/1 at Coral & Laddy’s. 

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 07:55, Spoons said:

I've been robbed !! 

Hardly the sort of thing you should be reporting to the police Spoons,  they've got far more important things to worry about.

(unless you just need a crime reference number for insurance purposes? :)

Archived