IGNORED

Warning those going by train

Never to the dark side

3 minutes ago, Flounder said:

According to Radio Bristol Cabels have been replaced and services will be back to normal within the hour. I never thought I’d ever say this but

Well done Network Rail!

It's a sign. City are going to come back from the jaws of defeat to win this bloody football match. Praise the Lord and Network Bloody Rail

1 hour ago, phantom said:

This service will be interesting to track 

Screenshot_20180109-081915.png

I was on it from Taunton. It terminated at BTM so I was turfed off. Then it became the 9.30 to Edinburgh via Swindon. So I was allowed back on. But now it doesn’t go to Manchester, so I need to change at Brum.

I was due in Manchester at noon and may be a couple of hours late, but still relaxed. It’s good to be retired!

Absolute chaos at BTM on my commute to work this morning, heard its a little better now though. Last time cabling got nicked I was on my way to Cardiff to watch the egg chasers and got delayed by over two hours.

Remember to try and claim refunds, or partial ones, for tickets. I'm pretty sure delays of over two hours means you may be able to get your ticket refunded. For Cardiff, I put in a claim, forgot about it, and then a couple of months later got a cheque in the post covering my £20 ticket. 

I was due to be on the 10am direct to Manc that was cancelled, but wanted to get moving so just got on the 10.30 Glasgow to change at Birmingham and on to Manchester. 

The 11 and 12pm have been cancelled too.

Would advise those who can to get up to Birmingham as soon as they can as Manchester trains run every 30 mins or so from there.

Hope there’s no further disruptions for everyone.

COYR’s!!

13 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I was on it from Taunton. It terminated at BTM so I was turfed off. Then it became the 9.30 to Edinburgh via Swindon. So I was allowed back on. But now it doesn’t go to Manchester, so I need to change at Brum.

I was due in Manchester at noon and may be a couple of hours late, but still relaxed. It’s good to be retired!

It’s all up in the air. It seems my train has just morphed back into a Manchester one! 

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Due to signal problems at Filton Abbey wood

Not sure if cross country trains will terminate at Bristol Parkway and then re-start from there

Most trains from Manchester terminate at Bristol Temple meads and start up from BTM back to Manchester

Please advise any one who may be travelling to Manchester by train

Ended up getting the train via London as many services cancelled from BTM to Piccadilly direct.

Archived