IGNORED

The official Manchester City FC v Bristol City FC in the Carabao Cup Match Day Thread

Septic Peg

11 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

He probably owns it!

Its the 'national carrier' owned by the Guernsey gov....but I think it operates at a loss and is subsidised so happy to take all the extra business he can chuck its way!

(I am a Guernsey-born Robin in case you hadnt guessed)

Will find a good stream to watch tonight,  whilst listening to Hoskins,  Hadwin or whoever is on RB tonight at the same time. Will be great to hear Wilbs,  who is summarising  and not listening to the Sky commentators praising Man City, even if the stream is a minute or so behind.   What ever the result,  I am sure the boys will do us proud and you never know Man City may have a few sent off to help us (we wish)  Anyway,  here's wishing all the 7,700 reds a safe journey and shout,  chant and sing as loud as you can for the lads.  COYR's

13 minutes ago, Devereux said:

Its the 'national carrier' owned by the Guernsey gov....but I think it operates at a loss and is subsidised so happy to take all the extra business he can chuck its way!

(I am a Guernsey-born Robin in case you hadnt guessed)

Does it fly to Bristol normally, or was it just for that private charter?

20 minutes ago, Bourne End Red said:

Have a ticket but bed bound with tonsillitis - absolutely devastated to miss this one.

Enjoy tonite all you travelling reds I bet the atmosphere will be incredible.

sell it now, someone might come and collect 

Archived