IGNORED

The 7860

RaspberryRed

To the 7680

Kudos to you all. It’s going to be a monumental time for you all, making history becoming the largest ever travelling support in that wonderful stadiums 15 year history.

Tonight you represent so many kindred Brothers and sisters ,Fine people Who all worship at the same Temple that is Bristol City football Club

The diversity of the people you represent ranges vastly from those dotted around the world in some of the most far flung places to those too young or too Old.

Those that couldn’t get the tickets through to those that maybe suffering an illness, disability all the way through to those that couldn’t justify the expense or don’t have that spare money. Those that will be dotted around in pubs and bars in the UK and around the world. We are with you, we are unified we ARE Bristol City

We will be watching and listening, shouting and singing along with you to support those 11 (And subs and staff) who will be giving their all for OUR club

Have a wonderful night. Roar On the boys in front of a global audience and be proud that you support the Only Team in Bristol

COYR

Have a safe Night and a safe journey home

2 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

To the 7680

Kudos to you all. It’s going to be a monumental time for you all, making history becoming the largest ever travelling support in that wonderful stadiums 15 year history.

Tonight you represent so many kindred Brothers and sisters ,Fine people Who all worship at the same Temple that is Bristol City football Club

The diversity of the people you represent ranges vastly from those dotted around the world in some of the most far flung places to those too young or too Old.

Those that couldn’t get the tickets through to those that maybe suffering an illness, disability all the way through to those that couldn’t justify the expense or don’t have that spare money. Those that will be dotted around in pubs and bars in the UK and around the world. We are with you, we are unified we ARE Bristol City

We will be watching and listening, shouting and singing along with you to support those 11 (And subs and staff) who will be giving their all for OUR club

Have a wonderful night. Roar On the boys in front of a global audience and be proud that you support the Only team in Bristol

COYR

Have a safe flight and a safe journey home

Perfect.

Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the seven thousand eight hundred and sixty
“Forward, the Red Brigade!
Charge for the Mancs!” LJ said.
Into the valley of Death
Rode the seven thousand eight hundred and sixty

Never knew Tennyson was a Red :)

Good luck to all those lucky enough to be there tonight and let's hope the team do you and all City fans proud, whatever the result.

Huge well done to the support. Came across so loudly on the TV. 

Surreal yet proud to hear the 'Thatchers Gold' song loud and clear.

Support was magnificent tonight, you should all be very proud. 

Also such a nice surprise to see almost everyone stood for the whole game! That's proper away support. Makes a difference.

You all played your part in that result, a very honourable defeat with all to play for.

Well done to the 7860; the 12th man.

25 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It sounded like Ashton Gate. I can't say anything other than that. Incredible.

It sounded like AG occasionally. I.e. big games Not like the library it is normally is.

Always much better away from home than at home.... pretty much like most clubs truth be told.

Cracking effort by all that went. I have no idea how much microphone placement played a part or not. But for 92 minutes you owned the etihad judging by tv coverage 

2 minutes ago, TRL said:

It sounded like AG occasionally. I.e. big games Not like the library it is normally is.

Always much better away from home than at home.... pretty much like most clubs truth be told.

Cracking effort by all that went. I have no idea how much microphone placement played a part or not. But for 92 minutes you owned the etihad judging by tv coverage 

If anything, microphone placement would've been favourable to Man City.

Sky would've wanted 'Blue Moon' to come across as very loud.

I've watched many games on TV and live and can safely say we did very very well tonight as away support.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

If anything, microphone placement would've been favourable to Man City.

Sky would've wanted 'Blue Moon' to come across as very loud.

I've watched many games on TV and live and can safely say we did very very well tonight as away support.

Nice to know. Massively out sung them al night until they scored to make it 2-1

Archived