IGNORED

So Proud

coxyboy

Excellent performance. I'd have snapped your hand off for that result before kick-off, just obviously a shame the timing of their winner. 

So proud to watch us play football. We play our way out of everything against the best team in the country, and one of the worlds best.

Set up perfectly for the second leg.  Home crowd, all to play for and nothing to lose! Whatever happens I bloody love this season!

2 minutes ago, jackofromrugby said:

Any major issues with the football league if we only give Manchester 40 tickets for the second leg?  OK, there'll be a fine but someone do the sums quick and see if its worth our while pi55ing them off!!!!

Love the way you've just called them 'Manchester' like we so often just get called 'Bristol'. Does my head in on sky commentary but that aside i am also dead proud despite the last minute goal. Just looking at the goalscorers and seeing Reid, De Bruyne and Aguero just makes my head spin.

Amazing to think that Man City’s starting eleven cost them £362,000,000!! Ours cost around £7,000,000!!

How good could we be if we had spent another £350,000,000 on our team?  :rofl2br:

The club make me prouder by the day & everything that is happening can only enhance our reputation throughout the football world.

3 minutes ago, Redtiffer said:

Love the way you've just called them 'Manchester' like we so often just get called 'Bristol'. Does my head in on sky commentary but that aside i am also dead proud despite the last minute goal. Just looking at the goalscorers and seeing Reid, De Bruyne and Aguero just makes my head spin.

Welcome. Pal.  As a relative newcomer, wait until we're playing Sheffield or Notts - I think you may see a pattern forming............

2 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Met up with our Man City mates after the match at the printworks and they are afraid very afraid they said youve acheived something a lot of prem teams couldnt do shame about our injuries cant help feeling a Duric or Dildo would have given them something to think about

Corrected for you. I think this scans better.:cool:

Archived