IGNORED

How You All Feeling?

Up The City!

14 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Personally I feel a tad deflated but also extremely proud, 2moro morning I'll be buzzing that we have a chance at Ashton Gate.

I would have took this result before the game.

Ditto.

Immensely proud of the club and the fanes but the fact I am feeling deflated after conceding a last minute goal to the best team in England and possibly Europe, by their all time record goal scorer and one of the best strikers to grace the field, just goes to show how far we have come.

Extremely proud! A team whose combined value is probably around £500m vs a team probably around £6m needing an extra time goal to win at home, great effort from the lads. We beat Utd 2-1 at home, we can do the same to them! 

Proud if the team

For me even though we lost and the football played not as good as against their city neighbours, that result says a huge amount about this team.

Very proud of all of them.

For me mags plays better against top level players than he does against championship players.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Extremely proud! A team whose combined value is probably around £500m vs a team probably around £6m needing an extra time goal to win at home, great effort from the lads. We beat Utd 2-1 at home, we can do the same to them! 

They said 360 million before kick off but if you add Walker and Aguero off the bench you’re probably not too far off.

Buzzing! We matched them over the game, I was readying myself for a plucky fight but with a one sided cricket score at the end,  we certainly did one hell of a lot better than that!

(really could of done with us getting 1 more corner in the 2nd half to see my 100/1 come In though!)

All to play for in the 2nd leg. Many sides have gone to the Etihad this season and have been ripped a new one. At 90 minutes it was still 1-1. We only need 1 goal in the second leg and we have the away goal! 

Fabulous performance and they needed to bring on Aguero to get the win. Really proud tonight. On the plus side the 2nd leg will be being discussed quite a bit now which should please the blue quarter of Bristol no end. OTIB UTC!

Strangely I feel relieved, proud an a bit disappointed. 

Relieved as I thought we’d get a thumping. 

Proud as we’ve gone toe to toe with one of the best teams in Europe and Pep had to bring on Walker an Sergio A to beat us. 

Disappointed as we were so so close to a absolutely fantastic result. 

It is disappointing to concede so late, but you just have to remember it is only halftime and we are playing a team who can score 4 and 5 at home. Thought the boys were exceptional, Man City didn't like the pressure and we had them worried at the back a few times. Full house at Ashton Gate to come gives us something to play for and who knows what could happen in 2 weeks.

9 minutes ago, The hand of RO'D said:

Ditto, immensely proud of the club and the fans but the fact I am feeling deflated after conceding a last minute goal to the best team in England and possibly Europe, by their all time record goal scorer and one of the best strikers to grace the field, just goes to show how far we have come.

Europe? I’d say they’re the best team in the world 

Utter pride really. From the fact that we didn’t alter our style of play, we were brave on the ball when the opportunity arisen, to the work ethic that team has to a man, to the fans in the stand & to the fact I believe we are doing things the correct way off the pitch. So pride just about sums it up. COYR 

8 minutes ago, eardun said:

Love this group of players and management team. Technically brilliant but they all work so hard. I hope they get the promotion they all deserve and we don’t lose any of them in this month’s transfer window. 

Spot on. We need to stick to everything that has got us to this point, both on and off the pitch. 

Like many others pride is my overwhelming feeling.

My main worry was that we would get smashed. Gutted to lose that late on, not going to pretend otherwise, but very proud too. They could not have done any more than they did. When you think their two goals were scored by De Bruyne and Aguero, It is not to shabby really.

Archived