IGNORED

How You All Feeling?

Up The City!

20 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Personally I feel a tad deflated but also extremely proud, 2moro morning I'll be buzzing that we have a chance at Ashton Gate.

I would have took this result before the game.

Gutted. We should have seen it out perhaps but fine performance. If only we had Diedhiou or one or two others fit.  Need players in as having to only make one sub is killing us. Without injuries we would be secure in that 2nd spot I'm sure. 

Just now, tinman85 said:

Gutted. We should have seen it out perhaps but fine performance. If only we had Diedhiou or one or two others fit.  Need players in as having to only make one sub is killing us. Without injuries we would be secure in that 2nd spot I'm sure. 

I can't feel gutted. They have done that to far better teams than us. It took one of the top 3 strikers in the world to win it for them. 

Normally I'd feel down after that.. But for some reason I don't.

For me even though we lost, it's more impressive than the man u game.. even though we played better in that game

I got chatting to a lovely elderly gentleman fan of theirs before the game. He wished me luck and said 'you never know'. I thought he was just being kind and said 'i doubt it as not many come here without losing. But i would really like us to score and have a chance to celebrate a goal here' He said 'as i said, you never know'.

So I got my goal and it was fantastic to celebrate. I think the feeling on this coach is echoed in what im reading here. Very proud and flattered ManC had to pull everything out of the bag to beat us. Many saying 1-1 would have been fair, but if we would have been offered 2-1 before the match we would have happily taken it

Absolutely chuffed to bits! So proud of the team. Perspective as it important, Liverpool lost 5-0 there earlier this season, they have broken the win record in the premier this season. 2-1, that’s a bloody marvellous result. Bring them back to the Gate. Game on!

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Oh yes? Which one are you and Horace enjoying? I finished off my Devils Casks III on 20 December 2017!

16 yo. Rather tasty. Must try the Devil's Cask one day. I'm glad to say that Horace composed his tweet to 20man before he had his very small nip. He's snoring now, bless. As I said, never felt so proud after losing. Although it's only HT really ;)

I actually had a Gashead text me trying to take the piss asking me how it worked out for us tonight followed by three laughing emojis and hard luck shitheads. My reply was worked out well, 2-1 against Man City at The Etihad, against a team with a +51 goal difference, held our own against the best team in the country. Their reply was we stopped singing after their second goal, when I called bullshit on that and suggested they rewatch the game on Sky (yes they actually recorded the game to see us get smashed!) they then said Gas away support was bigger than ours sooooo gave them a couple of stats to show that was more bollocks and they disappeared.......Just left me wondering after a great night WTF is wrong with those morons they actually thought we would be devastated after tonights result, I was in the hospitality and our support was magnificent, the boys gave it everything and i'm proud of them and never been more grateful i'm a red!

53 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Buzzing! We matched them over the game, I was readying myself for a plucky fight but with a one sided cricket score at the end,  we certainly did one hell of a lot better than that!

(really could of done with us getting 1 more corner in the 2nd half to see my 100/1 come In though!)

And me.

Bastard :yes:

6 minutes ago, worthyred said:

I actually had a Gashead text me trying to take the piss asking me how it worked out for us tonight followed by three laughing emojis and hard luck shitheads. My reply was worked out well, 2-1 against Man City at The Etihad, against a team with a +51 goal difference, held our own against the best team in the country. Their reply was we stopped singing after their second goal, when I called bullshit on that and suggested they rewatch the game on Sky (yes they actually recorded the game to see us get smashed!) they then said Gas away support was bigger than ours sooooo gave them a couple of stats to show that was more bollocks and they disappeared.......Just left me wondering after a great night WTF is wrong with those morons they actually thought we would be devastated after tonights result, I was in the hospitality and our support was magnificent, the boys gave it everything and i'm proud of them and never been more grateful i'm a red!

I've had the same. Rovers fan on my twitter retweeting the Aguero goal. Such cheek!!!!!

Best to ignore them though. In the words of Dave Skylark,

"The hate us cos they aint' us".

So so so proud tonight. The thought of "if only their second hadn't gone in" hurts but only a little, because it's going to be game on at the Gate and we're going to sing our ******* hearts out until the final whistle, no matter what. We've beaten FOUR Premier League teams to get here. No other team can compete with that in my memory, and especially not bloody Rovers.

YOU. REDS.

48 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Ready to smash Norwich on Saturday 

Hugely important game.

Tonight, and the game against the other Manchester 11 goes to prove that we need to be doing this every week.

Whilst I would love to be going to a final of a ' real' Cup ( Johnston 's Paint doesn't count for me)  getting promoted is the real ambition.

6 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

I've had the same. Rovers fan on my twitter retweeting the Aguero goal. Such cheek!!!!!

Best to ignore them though. In the words of Dave Skylark,

"The hate us cos they aint' us".

So so so proud tonight. The thought of "if only their second hadn't gone in" hurts but only a little, because it's going to be game on at the Gate and we're going to sing our ******* hearts out until the final whistle, no matter what. We've beaten FOUR Premier League teams to get here. No other team can compete with that in my memory, and especially not bloody Rovers.

YOU. REDS.

Not trying to be pedantic but Sheffield United did the same in 1991 or maybe 1992.........

BTW, they won the Cup......

Archived