IGNORED

M5 closed JCT 7-8

nickolas

2 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Just gone by Cabot circus. Left sharpish after the game the journey has been horrid.

51 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Yep, may get home by 2:30!

Some of us will still be here.

Fair play to you two for getting back. I'm sure I'd be in a gutter somewhere in Manchester if I'd gone.

21 minutes ago, lenred said:

Just gone through Stow on the f Ing wold. Not going to be home for another 1hr 20 apparently. It's been a very slow and painful mini bus ride home. Worth it though. 

That's a bit off piste! 

Just walked through the door in Charlton Hayes via a tour of West Brom, Dudley, Oldbury and the Worcestershire countryside?

Is the head of the Highways Agency a Gashead?

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

That's a bit off piste! 

Just walked through the door in Charlton Hayes via a tour of West Brom, Dudley, Oldbury and the Worcestershire countryside?

Is the head of the Highways Agency a Gashead?

Just a very mixed up and confused  driver mate. It's been a very very long night. Still looking at another hour! 

Well that wasn't fun for anyone was it.
We used a park and ride, Aston West I think, Tram in very easy and no queues as it was going away from Manchester . That was as good as it got.
With the motorway closures, the lane closures , although we probably left about 10:30/10:45  I got home about 3:30. 
Now, I was tired. My mate who drove was up at 5:30 for work, and after dropping us all off and a last drop of in Midsommer Norton he got in at 4:30. He then  had a short rest and went straight to work. He had half day booked but as it was so close to hi normal leaving time he was going to take the afternoon instead . Little while ago he said he was a little spaced out at his desk, think that was all the coffee and energy drinks.  "Not all heroes wear capes" :yes:

Back at the 'Gate for 2.30, and home 15 mins later. 20mph zones slowed me down, :whistle:.

Flaming motorway closures, is it just us they're out to get? Same thing happened coming back from last season's Tues game at Villa.

Didn't detract from an amazing day out and a fantastic performance though.:clap:

Archived