IGNORED

When Will The SKY Telly Dates Be Released for Feb?

exAtyeoMax

This is one reason I don't want Prem football.
Before everybody shouts there are many reasons I do and I've already told my other half that even though we might be getting married in the summer , she probably wouldn't see much of me next year if we go up.

We are currently scrabbling around wondering what to do with train tickets for Derby , Burton the obvious one but tickets could be an issue. If/when we go up you can't afford to get the early cheap train tickets as they then change the times and dates of so many games.

19 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

This is one reason I don't want Prem football.
Before everybody shouts there are many reasons I do and I've already told my other half that even though we might be getting married in the summer , she probably wouldn't see much of me next year if we go up.

We are currently scrabbling around wondering what to do with train tickets for Derby , Burton the obvious one but tickets could be an issue. If/when we go up you can't afford to get the early cheap train tickets as they then change the times and dates of so many games.

You actually get a lot more of a notice in the Premier League - games are less likely to be moved for as TV fixtures are mostly fixed at the start of the season.

24 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

You actually get a lot more of a notice in the Premier League - games are less likely to be moved for as TV fixtures are mostly fixed at the start of the season.

I keep meaning to ask if this is the case? If it is, at least then you can organise things better

50 minutes ago, hodge said:

Do you have a feeling it will be moved to a different time on the Saturday or to the Friday or Sunday? :fear:

Sunday I am told, cos Baadiff are playing Wednesday in Ipswich. 

20 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

As in today or this week sometime

Imminently cos they are supposed to give 6 weeks notice which is today. 

Archived