IGNORED

Talk Sport

Simon79

Man City fans

‘Feeling very mixed when Aguero scored as they felt it unfair on us’

‘The loudest Away support heard at the Etihad’

‘Best team we’ve seen at the Etihad this season’

‘Hardest game we’ve had in ages’

Steve L , Lee , Jamie , Dean , Frankie, Bradley & every player (And every red who lost their voice)

Take a bow

:worship2::worship2::worship2:

Couldnt be prouder of our Club right now

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Man City fans

‘Feeling very mixed when Aguero scored as they felt it unfair on us’

‘The loudest Away support heard at the Etihad’

‘Best team we’ve seen at the Etihad this season’

‘Hardest game we’ve had in ages’

Steve L , Lee , Jamie , Dean , Frankie, Bradley & every player (And every red who lost their voice)

Take a bow

:worship2::worship2::worship2:

Couldnt be prouder of our Club right now

Absolutely hanging today . Been fighting the lurgy for 2. Weeks and I think that singing my 50 year old head off for 2 hours, bouncing ( only had to jump once and my body did the rest ) together with 2 hours sleep has finished me ! ......... loved every minute but I'm broken !!

50 minutes ago, Super said:

We didn't park the bus last 5 mins we just got pushed right back! There is a difference.

Even if we did park the bus in the last 5 minutes, that's a lot less than the 80-90 minutes many premier league teams have parked it for against Man City this season.

Anyone listen to the part last night with the Stoke fan wanting Johnson? I don't know who the 2 presenters are or who is which etc but the Stoke fan and one of the presenters were adamant that Johnson would take a job like Stoke if they came calling while the other guy said there wasn't a chance and presented good reasons including the fact its taken him 2 years to get his style implemented at City and he wouldn't get that at a premier league club, especially one fighting relegation, he's more than likely to get a chance at the premier league in future being 36 (countered by the other guy with Jaap Stam). Whereas the other presenter was convinced Johnson would go as a PL club could double his wages and give him a big signing bonus saying his agent would be on it.... Does anyone believe LJ would have an agent? He's a very intelligent guy and if you're going to talk about a guy being tempted by money maybe, just MAYBE do your research into the guy to make sure while said manager was a player he didn't sell renovated property for over a million pounds a go! 

39 minutes ago, freezer said:

Who said that? Any link it's marvellous!

It was on the Jim White show, today hosted by Max Rushden. Must of been between 11.30 & 12.00. Rusheden made the comment I’m sure, to then later have a gas head text in to complain! Made me chuckle. COYR 

1 hour ago, hodge said:

Anyone listen to the part last night with the Stoke fan wanting Johnson? I don't know who the 2 presenters are or who is which etc but the Stoke fan and one of the presenters were adamant that Johnson would take a job like Stoke if they came calling while the other guy said there wasn't a chance and presented good reasons including the fact its taken him 2 years to get his style implemented at City and he wouldn't get that at a premier league club, especially one fighting relegation, he's more than likely to get a chance at the premier league in future being 36 (countered by the other guy with Jaap Stam). Whereas the other presenter was convinced Johnson would go as a PL club could double his wages and give him a big signing bonus saying his agent would be on it.... Does anyone believe LJ would have an agent? He's a very intelligent guy and if you're going to talk about a guy being tempted by money maybe, just MAYBE do your research into the guy to make sure while said manager was a player he didn't sell renovated property for over a million pounds a go! 

Lee can’t leave. 

Its in the club ‘bible’ in a very small font. 

1 hour ago, hodge said:

Was it on the Andy Goldstein show? Usually with Jason Cundy. COYR 

42 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

It was on the Jim White show, today hosted by Max Rushden. Must of been between 11.30 & 12.00. Rusheden made the comment I’m sure, to then later have a gas head text in to complain! Made me chuckle. COYR 

Thanks, just had a listen. Poor saggies bless 'email. 

Archived