IGNORED

Rewatched

Natchfever

Absolutely heroic. But we were not the total football team who took it to citeh like nobody else has. Thought all the media stuff was great for the club but after calming down you can appreciate the pure effort that kept us in it after being under fire for most of the game. Just the opinion of a proud red and hope LJ has more options for the return.

Watched the full 90 objectively this afternoon. Yes we were under the cosh, but we did get forward on regular occasions and certainly didn't try to park the bus. I watched the Man Blue/Newcastle game recently and the Geordies tactics were shameful. We are not a 750 million pound team, but we have heart in abundance and play football as it should be played. That's why we are getting the plaudits and long may it continue.

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Now I'm confused. New year let's be friends! Olive branch...

See yah no more here though this is all about football views not keyboard stuff .I will pm you dont disappoint those who detest people who hide behind computers. You are rude and need schooling .postie

Having watched the whole game back, one thing that’s sticks in my mind is when Joe Bryan had his shot saved in about the 15th.? minute. The ball fell to Korey Smith, he had so much time to control it and have a touch, then pick ( probably) Bobby Reid out for a tap in.

Unfortunatly he didn’t realise just how much time he had and panicked.

2 hours ago, 50cal said:

Did anyone see Sergio Aguero ask Fabian Delph what us City fans were singing around 33minutes in?? 

" Is this a Library,  is this a Library. ..

It made him chuckle.

Wow, bionic eyes and a lip reader. Oh you mean on the telly... Will look out for that, thanks.

13 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

Having watched the whole game back, one thing that’s sticks in my mind is when Joe Bryan had his shot saved in about the 15th.? minute. The ball fell to Korey Smith, he had so much time to control it and have a touch, then pick ( probably) Bobby Reid out for a tap in.

Unfortunatly he didn’t realise just how much time he had and panicked.

On the other hand, Flint calmly collecting the ball on the goal line and then rolling it neatly to de Bruyne. Doh! That could have been fatal! 

Archived