IGNORED

Leeds away - moved for sky

Tankhead12345

55 minutes ago, Super said:

Lee Johnson’s side will now host Fulham on Wednesday, February 21st (7.45pm kick-off) and travel to Cardiff City for the Severnside derby on Sunday, February 25th (12noon kick-off).

The Fulham game is now on my 50th birthday!

Damn. We'll have to rearrange the Cardiff game now.

We're playing either Arsenal or Chelsea in Londinium that day.

50 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

You can still have that no? Just go up on the Friday, have your “cracking little weekend” and then travel straight back to Bristol after the game? :) 

Leeds away could very likely be a Saturday night away for many City fans - Facebook forum already talking about Leeds Weekend Away. Could get tasty.

1 hour ago, Red7 said:

Does anybody know whether the following game against Fulham at home (scheduled for Tuesday) will be put back until Wednesday as a result of the Sunday game against Leeds? Read somewhere on here that it might be.

Yes Fulham now on weds 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We changed my son's football team this season as they had changed there fixtures to a Saturday and trained on a Tuesday.  His new one plays Sunday and trains Wednesday. Ideal you'd think but seems like all our fixtures are being moved away from the traditional Saturday/Tuesday.......... hmmmmmmm 

1 hour ago, RedReynard said:

We changed my son's football team this season as they had changed there fixtures to a Saturday and trained on a Tuesday.  His new one plays Sunday and trains Wednesday. Ideal you'd think but seems like all our fixtures are being moved away from the traditional Saturday/Tuesday.......... hmmmmmmm 

12 of our remaining 20 fixtures are on a Saturday or Tuesday....of the other 8 games, every team is playing on Good Friday Bank Holiday Friday March 30th, every team is playing on Bank Holiday Monday April 2nd and every team is playing their last fixture of the season on Sunday 6 May....so it’s just 5 games you are talking about....hardly warrants a conspiracy theory?!

14 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

12 of our remaining 20 fixtures are on a Saturday or Tuesday....of the other 8 games, every team is playing on Good Friday Bank Holiday Friday March 30th, every team is playing on Bank Holiday Monday April 2nd and every team is playing their last fixture of the season on Sunday 6 May....so it’s just 5 games you are talking about....hardly warrants a conspiracy theory?!

Yes. I didn't really think they were doing it to spite us... :) and to be fair i'm sure Sunday games give the opportunity to a lot of people who can't go Saturday.

7 hours ago, Highburnred said:

Will i be able to get a refund on my Fulham tickets as i have to take my daughter to a uni interview on the Wednesday in Manchester and wont be back in time, not happy....

Similar here. Now not likely to make the Fulham match with the switch to the Wednesday. As a season ticket holder that's just the way it rolls. It does make me wonder how many games I will make or miss next season if we do go up. A season ticket to only make say 10 home games might seem a lot more expensive & frustrating.

I have previously been able to secretly blame Rupert Murdoch every time Sky caused the schedules to change (which suited my politics) but I guess since he has sold up, it's now going to be Mickey Mouse's fault when I miss a rearranged game! 

Archived