IGNORED

So Cardiff away......

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Moved to Sunday as Cardiff playing weds now against Ipswich who are playing  the Sunday before  on Sky .

Do us all a favour Julie and spend your time more productivity. I was quite happy finding out these kind of BS announcements from the club's official sources. We don't need you to tell us on here. :grr: 

I mean, I still haven't got over the irony of a police officer posting messages on a football forum given the brutal cuts to public services recently and the talk of lack of resources.

28 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Do us all a favour Julie and spend your time more productivity. I was quite happy finding out these kind of BS announcements from the club's official sources. We don't need you to tell us on here. :grr: 

I mean, I still haven't got over the irony of a police officer posting messages on a football forum given the brutal cuts to public services recently and the talk of lack of resources.

IMG_4931.JPG

21 minutes ago, shelts said:

I applaud the law lady coming on here to help

Really Shelts? Really?

I find it remarkably patronising and unnecessary. 

I've not read one of her posts that is particularly enlightening or useful.

If on the other hand she'd be willing to explain why over the years the police have treated Bristol City fans like animals I'd be all ears...

41 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Post of the year.. 2018

8 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Really Shelts? Really?

I find it remarkably patronising and unnecessary. 

I've not read one of her posts that is particularly enlightening or useful.

Yes sorry pal . I differ from your point of view . Sorry if it offends you 

57 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Police!!! Arrest this man! :fear:

I'm not sure we will ever play Cardiff again on a Saturday at 3pm?

Such a shame, I've been there on Monday nights, Friday nights and Sundays and the atmosphere is awful and the attendance is awful both home and away.

Until the recent game against man utd my favourite ever game watching city was the 3-1 at ninian park when Murray and Matthews scored. City v Cardiff games since haven't even reached 25% of their potential since.

I wish the police would just come out and be honest about it as well.

3 hours ago, Collis1 said:

You are such a bellend

Since the police started pissing about with the Cardiff ko times etc they have become f’ing awful for atmosphere etc. Just what they want I suppose despite the Heddlu causing all the mayhem outside themselves.

Let the fans suffer as a result  :facepalm:

Ok I remember we played Cardiff 3pm in 2007 so not strictly true to say not played them on a Saturday 3pm at AG. Fairly sure we played them at 3pm New Years Day 2011 when we won 3-0 and of course beat them 1-0 at AG 10 seasons ago.

Over there? Not since 2008 have we played them in a 3pm game. I don't think it will happen again anytime soon, unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just to add to the fun, went on a train booking site and apparently no trains between Newport and Cardiff that day. Bus replacement service, or should that be train replacement?

Nope, bus. It's no coincidence that our game gets moved to a Sunday, and low and behold it's a day where you can't get there by train. It's good to see people aren't falling for Julie's excuse. If she's going to use fixture scheduling as the reasoning she might have at least put the effort in to find out that it's us playing on Sky the Sunday before, not Cardiff. 

Archived