IGNORED

Eros Pisanno

What the ????

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

Does anyone know the full extent of his injury? I thought it was reported as a hamstring problem, but they’re not usually this serious 

Wasn't it reported by the physio that the muscle had come away from the bone? 

He was at the Etihad on Tuesday as was walking unaided so that's a positive.

35 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Wasn't it reported by the physio that the muscle had come away from the bone? 

He was at the Etihad on Tuesday as was walking unaided so that's a positive.

Yep, physio Steve Allen explained that.  Very nasty.

There was a video of Eros in the gym the other week (can’t find it) doing squats, so it’s healed / repaired but guess a lot of strengthening work to do.

March time hopefully he’ll be back.

Must be hell for the guy.  Joined a new club, new country, new culture, looking forward to cracking in, and to have most of the season destroyed.

Heart Breaking.

Fingers crossed that next season, as a present for Eros, we have made him a Premier League player.

Does anyone know if he has settled in Bristol with his family?

7 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Does anyone know if he has settled in Bristol with his family?

Yes. He and his wife are constantly posting pics and videos of them out and about in Bristol doing stuff. They’ve had their second child in the last 6 weeks or so as well, another Bristolian child! ;) 

13 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Yes. He and his wife are constantly posting pics and videos of them out and about in Bristol doing stuff. They’ve had their second child in the last 6 weeks or so as well, another Bristolian child! ;) 

Ah, many thanks, now I feel better for the man - knowing he's here with his family and busy with a new baby.  Bet his wife is thankful he is able to stay at home to help out a bit more (so many nappies)!

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Yep, Eros’s wife is on Twitter a lot, and early days was asking for advice on locations, broadband providers etc etc.  Think they;be settled well by the seems if it.

26 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

No doubt, one day he or she will ask mama and papa to take them to the Italian Rivieral.

Thought it was 12-16 weeks when he injured himself which was what? Mid October? I would put it closer to 16 weeks just because he is close to 30. That is basically 4 months so mid February. Would be March I would think before ready to play 90 min. Imagine he would get some u23 minutes before he comes back to first team. 

10 minutes ago, nickolas said:

I think hes closer than the club are letting on. Sure he got off the coach at Man City the other night, albeit not in the squad!

Was just about to post the same. He certainly travelled, I know they flew which is much easier but I’m sure he wasn’t there just for the ride.

21 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Yep, included in the video getting off the coach too.

12 minutes ago, RedM said:

Was just about to post the same. He certainly travelled, I know they flew which is much easier but I’m sure he wasn’t there just for the ride.

Not sure, think he;s still a little way off...unless you know more :whistle:

I expect a few squad members went along too.  Connor Evans was there too.

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, included in the video getting off the coach too.

Not sure, think he;s still a little way off...unless you know more :whistle:

I expect a few squad members went along too.  Connor Evans was there too.

I don’t know any more, but at least Connor Evans played on the Saturday against Watford. If Eros travelled he is close to a return I think, otherwise all the crocked played would have travelled too if it was a team building outing type thing, maybe they did?

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

Were Fammy and Milan in Manchester? I haven't seen them on any videos. I appreciate Fammy's the first one due to return so would he have stayed in Bristol for fitness training?

Was he (Diedhiou) at Watford?  I’m sure I saw a photo of him on the pitch pre-game?

Archived