IGNORED

Team V Norwich

Healeyred96

Fielding 

Wright       Flint            Baker       Bryan 

Brownhill       Smith     Pack         Kent 

Paterson 

Reid 

Subs Steele Vyner Magnússon Walsh Eliasson Taylor Woodrow

3 minutes ago, Healeyred96 said:

Fielding 

Wright       Flint            Baker       Bryan 

Brownhill       Smith     Pack         Kent 

Paterson 

Reid 

Subs Steele Vyner Magnússon Walsh Eliasson Taylor Woodrow

Great line-up that, be surprised if we started Kent straight off tho 

1 minute ago, Sturny said:

Great line-up that, be surprised if we started Kent straight off tho 

If anything, should he start,  I’d not be surprised to see him as the 2nd striker, where our tactics & game plan don’t have to be quite so drilled into him. 

I'm hoping to see the return of Brownhill into the middle. Think he's more effective there. 

Fielding

Wright, Baker, Flint, Bryan

Paterson, Brownhill, Smith, Pack, Kent

Reid

Subs: Steele, Vyner, Magnússon, Walsh, Eliasson, Taylor, Woodrow

I think the 3 man central midfield of Brownhill, Smith and Pack has worked really well in the past and it's allowed us to play some good football. Also, if Reid is getting isolated up top Pato quite easily can push into the 10 role and Brownhill can move right. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if we started with either:

• the side we started with on Tuesday
  • the side we ended with on Tuesday 

The left side, really does have some options with:

• LBs: Bryan, Magnússon and Kelly
  • LMs: Bryan, Paterson, Kent, O’Dowda (when fit)

Norwich typically play Pinto at RB, who likes to get forward, so without Pritchard ahead of him, it’ll be interesting to see how their right side performs.  They’ve got some decent players, so gonna have to work hard to take the points tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, INCRED said:

I just wonder how motivated Norwich will be tomorrow with players leaving or looking to leave?

If we can get at them early then it could be a nice 3 points in the bag

They are on a mini good run relative to their season so far and we haven’t beat them in last 2 years and very few goals in the encounters so it is a bit of a “ Preston “ challenge in a way . If we can play like we did on Tuesday with a bit more penetration and confidence up front then I think it will be our day . 

Glad to see everyone thinking we should not start both the new lads. Think we should stick with the team that has consistently got us points this season and slowly ease these boys in as they need to learn the way we play and the high standards they will have to meet. 

How about:

Fielding

Wright, Flint, Baker, Bryan

Brownhill, Walsh, Smith, Kent

Paterson

Reid

May be two soon to have the two new boys starting together but I reckon we may see this line up soon if only from the bench. I like the fact that Kent gives us the option to play Paterson centrally with Bryan at left back. 

4 hours ago, YoungRed said:

Glad to see everyone thinking we should not start both the new lads. Think we should stick with the team that has consistently got us points this season and slowly ease these boys in as they need to learn the way we play and the high standards they will have to meet. 

They have been brought in to go straight into the first 11 and give Lee opportunity to rotate/rest his top players without weakening the team. I think both will start. 

Archived