IGNORED

EFL Cup Final 2018

wendyredredrobin

So who do we want, Arsenal or Chelski?  I think we want the loser of the semi final. Seriously though, I think Arsenal would be slightly easier.

Also, how many tickets will we get and how many more could we honestly sell?

I know we have to beat Man City first, but on our own ground, with our own blue lines and a vocal crowd, we have to have a decent chance. We only need to win 1 - 0 :)

25 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

So basically we just have to stop Man City scoring for 120 minutes. Simple really :blink:

It can be done.  Wolves did it.  We're at home, so things are in our favour to do even better than we did the other night.  If we play as well as we did on Tuesday, and get the same amount of luck, with a home crowd behind the boys, we can win this.  We've done it once, so why not again?

30 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

It can be done.  Wolves did it.  We're at home, so things are in our favour to do even better than we did the other night.  If we play as well as we did on Tuesday, and get the same amount of luck, with a home crowd behind the boys, we can win this.  We've done it once, so why not again?

Totally agree..they're not all that !:cool:

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

So who do we want, Arsenal or Chelski?  I think we want the loser of the semi final. Seriously though, I think Arsenal would be slightly easier.

I know we have to beat Man City first, but on our own ground, with our own blue lines and a vocal crowd, we have to have a decent chance. We only need to win 1 - 0 :)

We could always ask the Man C fans for a cheap hotel. They've already booked them in London after all according to their excellent forum. ;)

Let's get there first as it ain't gonna be easy and they are still huge favourites. 

16 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Just looked if up at Man Utd, Liverpool and Southampton all recieved a 31k allocation. 

That would arguably better that when we take 40k plus, but half of them don’t know the words to “come on you Reds”! 

3 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Blue lines??!!

Archived