IGNORED

Take a bow Bristol City

Robbored

What a memorable season this turning out to be. So much progress in such a short time is truly remarkable. A high profile two leg tie against Man Citeh has led to our club getting mentioned almost every day with pundits signing the praises of LJ and his style of play.

LJ has strengthened the squad with two promising youngsters in Walsh and Kent to hopefully enhance our push to the PL. Midfieldes that many of us thought were essential in this window. He obviously reads otib........:whistle:

Ive said it before and I'll say it again that in my 50+ years of following City I've never seen the club in such a healthy state - long may it continue.

32 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What a memorable season this turning out to be. So much progress in such a short time is truly remarkable. A high profile two leg tie against Man Citeh has led to our club getting mentioned almost every day with pundits signing the praises of LJ and his style of play.

LJ has strengthened the squad with two promising youngsters in Walsh and Kent to hopefully enhance our push to the PL. Midfieldes that many of us thought were essential in this window. He obviously reads otib........:whistle:

Ive said it before and I'll say it again that in my 50+ years of following City I've never seen the club in such a healthy state - long may it continue.

And long may it continue.

11 minutes ago, underhanded said:

Would other forum posters get the same vitriol for posting a thread that's subject may be similar to others? 

Chill out

If they always make post in threads about others doing the same... Then Yes..

Anyway pointless thread. Z's etc

It’s always interesting when people start threads with posts  that could just be made in an existing thread. You can almost see the thought bubble “my important views won’t be so obvious if I put them in the middle of a thread”.

I expect we’ve all done it, but it is much better if a new thread has some element of original thought or a new topic.

13 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Whilst I agree that new threads shouldn't be created and I've had my own debates with Robbored down the years - never forget the OTIB mantra...

'Attack the post not the poster' 

:cool: 

That mantra rarely applies these days and I rarely notice if it's aimed at me - heard it all before. Water off a ducks back and all that.

The quality of insults has deteriorated over time and are these days are simply amateur and lacking originality.

Bit of a shame really - I do  enjoy a decent quality insult. 

Archived