IGNORED

Tomorrow's opponents

GrahamC

I must admit I've always liked Norwich & (although clearly they don't like each other) Ipswich, too.

Decent support, both play football the right way..

Well, until Marcus Evans started his austerity period under Mad Mick, where gates in Suffolk have plummeted and the "hoof" down the pitch to the vile Joe Garner is now in vogue.

Back to Norwich, their support is still the envy of many (bet Cardiff wish that they had 20,000 fans, let alone 20,000 ST holders, like Norwich still do).

Somehow it has all gone a bit wrong, though.

The bloke in charge now (can't remember his name, he looks like a tubby Roger Federer) obviously was meant to be a copy of David Wagner, but so far without the same results.

Then this week, they sell their best player, loan another to those clowns over the bridge, someone they paid a lot for recently but now don't seem to want.

They look a bit of a mess, so is it the right time to play them?

Bloody hope so.

Norwich, along with Ipswich and Derby have to be the most inoffensive club in this division. They've always just gone about their business with the minimum of fuss. No controversy, no delusions of grandeur, no obnoxious fans.. And a loyal hardcore that turn up whatever league they are in. They are bringing 1300 tomorrow, very impressive given they are having a nothing season.

If we have a cup hangover and are slow out of the blocks, they WILL punish us. We need to be on it from the off, if we are then this is definitely winnable. COYR

43 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Yep good side. Good support . But every time I think of Norwich now . Delia Smith pops into my head. With that horrendously embarrassing speech.  :gaah:

Where are you?

Come on!

Let's be having you!

Let's be having another bottle of wine before the game more like!

:clapping:

It was funny as hell though.

Archived