IGNORED

Ryan Giggs

Redstreet

I appreciate this thread may be of little interest to contributors given everything to be covered for BCFC but I cannot for the life of me see how Ryan Giggs can be in pole position for the Welsh National job . No management experience but constantly touted as a candidate , I recall linked to MUFC 

Happy to be enlightened

4 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

I appreciate this thread may be of little interest to contributors given everything to be covered for BCFC but I cannot for the life of me see how Ryan Giggs can be in pole position for the Welsh National job . No management experience but constantly touted as a candidate , I recall linked to MUFC 

Happy to be enlightened

Totally agree. Personally think he’s a ***** 

8 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

Happy to be enlightened

He spent years watching and learning from one of the greatest managers of all time. And he was also in charge of United briefly. He played for Wales, they are a small nation, and it’s not a particularly prestigious appointment.

Don’t find it that outrageous or strange.

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Totally agree. Personally think he’s a ***** 

I assume they are short of candidates or haven’t  done a more creative search . I guess their manager has to be Welsh given their previous comments on “ not employ an English manager “ so a successful  mainland European  Manager would not be in the running . I see Sheffield Wednesday have appointed Jos Luhaky , a Dutch Manager operating in Bundesleague . Not saying Wales would have looked at it from that viewpoint but an interesting comparative appointment for a “ bigger than championship “ club . 

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

He spent years watching and learning from one of the greatest managers of all time. And he was also in charge of United briefly. He played for Wales, they are a small nation, and it’s not a particularly prestigious appointment.

Ok get that  thought . 

18 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Perfect job for him,Wales and his miserable face can fail together 

50 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

Happy to be enlightened

It's not that abnormal with many national teams. Jurgen Klinsmann did this with Germany, Mark Hughes's 1st job was as Wales manager. 

1 hour ago, Redstreet said:

Happy to be enlightened

How can a man with zero integrity manage a team of players ffs... blokes a disgrace!!

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Remember him being interviewed when he took on the Man Utd temporary manager job.

Asked what was the first thing he did on his appointment, he said that he'd given himself a new playing contract. :)

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Darren Ferguson is the son of said manager - and he's a ******* shit manager 

Archived