IGNORED

we are going to batter Norwich out of site

where's the joy

Would take a scrappy 1-0 at the moment!

With the good season we have had so far and the unbelievable cup run, you could be forgiven for overlooking the fact that if we lose tomorrow that will be five on the bounce. Granted two of them were cup games in which we played a weakened team in one and the best team in the country in the other, but still, we need to get back to winning ways asap.

We have seen what a losing run can do to confidence over the years.

Dodgy penalty or terrible offside in our favour would do me just fine.

Can't believe this is here.....I disagree with all types of post like this.....somewhat disrespectful......

Rememer how annoyed we got reading sh1t like this last year.....how we were the whipping boys and how it really angered our fanbase?

I'm all for freedom of speech....hence me adding my bit. Please be assured that this isn't a personal attack on the initial post author.....just me exercising the same right they have. 

I hope that we are successful tomorrow as we need to get the league campaign consolidated.....I'm sure that Norwich are not going to be a push over and agree that there is a possibility that they may 'park up...nothing in football is certain.....a lesson I learnt from Aguero last Tuesday having believed we were going to hang on I'm there.

All the best to all those that posted in here, I too share your passion for City....let's make it count where it matters......vocally......at the Gate....and be the 12th, 13, 14th men!

COYRs!!!

I agree with the OP. 

Just for once, without being cocky,   let's believe totally in our team and think really positively.

Norwich have just lost their top striker to Huddersfield, another player has gone to Baadiff, they have injuries, there are many rumours of them losing other players. Their morale will be low.

Us....We're mint. Just narrowly lost to probably the best side in Europe. Great team spirit and a couple of hopefully top class signings to add to our options. Also with injured players returning soon the squad know they have to be on the best form to retain their place in the team.

Yes we got thumped at Villa, maybe it's time to give it back and it could start tomorrow.

Up The City

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Christ, it's clearly a joke thread, why so many serious responses!

Yeah Baby, we're going to chop those Canary heads off and kick em over the top of the West Stand.

City to win 11-0.

Ryan Kent to assist 11 and score 11.

Really doesn't read like a joke. Horrible feeling OP is being serious.

5 hours ago, where's the joy said:

there's no way that Norwich will win tomorrow, we will blow them away. 

the belief that the performance at man city will have given our players is absolute

they will want to make Norwich pay for that last gasp goal by aguero.

we so deserved a draw and played with such resolve. plus 2 new fantastic signings with pace and craft 

cant wait to roar our boys onto our biggest win of the season

COYR

Totally agree.  Big big win coming up.  After the Etihad this is going to be easy.

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Is 3-1 a battering?

Were you at the game? weren’t we 3 up inside 30 minutes with their consolation goal coming in the 94th minute, the final score might not suggest a battering but the manor of victory certainly was

9 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Totally agree.  Big big win coming up.  After the Etihad this is going to be easy.

I see the sick  Harold Shipman Troll is back

Rubbishing peoples posts as usual

Mummy must be at work

Prize winker

and A Sag

:gasmask:

see you at the Gate this afternoon Troll

Oh , I forgot , you don’t ever go near a game

Ah well

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I see the sick  Harold Shipman Troll is back

Rubbishing peoples posts as usual

Mummy must be at work

Prize winker

and A Sag

:gasmask:

see you at the Gate this afternoon Troll

Oh , I forgot , you don’t ever go near a game

Ah well

Calm down old bean. Just hoping for a City win.  COYR.

Archived