IGNORED

Bailey Cooper RIP young man - applause in 9th minute today (Merged)

fanjita

• The title was changed to Bailey Cooper RIP young man - applause in 9th minute today (Merged)
3 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Not criticising at all, just an observation

Wasn't criticising you mate. For 9 minutes they were busy trying to raise the atmosphere and the minutes' applause probably arrived sooner than they expected.

Once people knew it was happening, EVERYONE joined in.

I had absolutely no idea about this so maybe other people didn’t know either, hence the singing. Of course as soon as I realised I respectfully rose to my feet and joined in. Usually when a tribute is planned I read about it on here or other social media, I guess he didn’t get the coverage? I did feel bad at the time that I wasn’t aware.

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

I had absolutely no idea about this so maybe other people didn’t know either, hence the singing. Of course as soon as I realised I respectfully rose to my feet and joined in. Usually when a tribute is planned I read about it on here or other social media, I guess he didn’t get the coverage? I did feel bad at the time that I wasn’t aware.

I think that was genuinely the case......and the image on the screen wasn't as informative as previous ones.

Archived