IGNORED

Norwich fans after match

sglosbcfc

Not seen that type of behaviour for a while, a small group (10-15) doing their very best to provoke City fans. Walking away from the ground near the park verbally abusing fans, throwing cones and generally acting like 'hard men'. Of course their targets were families (I was with three nine year olds) but hopefully they ran into some City fans who might not be such an easy target.

13 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

Ive Heard it all now, Norwich having a little ‘pop’ at Ashton Gate :rofl2br:

Yes I was very surprised, Norwich fans have always appeared a sensible, decent bunch to me. The way they were behaving would have got them a slap at Yeovil never mind Bristol City. I can't get my head round their thinking, did they genuinely think they were hard (laughable)? Did they think they'd meet no resistance (naive)? Or had they all seriously overdone it on the cider (hopefully).

5 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Yes I was very surprised, Norwich fans have always appeared a sensible, decent bunch to me. The way they were behaving would have got them a slap at Yeovil never mind Bristol City. I can't get my head round their thinking, did they genuinely think they were hard (laughable)? Did they think they'd meet no resistance (naive)? Or had they all seriously overdone it on the cider (hopefully).

What exactly did they do? Young lads?

Archived