IGNORED

Chill ladies

freezer

We lost today.

We didn't deserve to but sheet happens. Move on.

With quality players hopefully returning from injury soon and maybe another signing or two, and the new players bedding in, we will be stronger and able to push on from here.

Feb onwards I am confident that we'll gain many Championship points that will at least keep us in a play-off position, and even hopefully an automatic promotion place. Fingers crossed.

Either way, compared to last season.....THIS HAS BEEN A FANTASTIC TIME TO BE A CITY FAN. What a turn around and I'll readily admit that I totally doubted Lee Johnson's managerial ability. Thanks for proving me wrong and kudos once again to Mr Lansdown.

Stay positive, we go again. End of the day, as much as it means - and it means a hell of a lot - it is only football. 

Sad to say but my life does revolve around BCFC and I wouldn't change that for anything. Born and bred in BS3, it's in the blood.

Even if we don't reach 'The promised land' this season, I'm a very happy babber.

Up The City, as me old Nan used to say.... 

Completely agree, I still don't think we deserved to lose today with the amount of chances we made, we just didn't take them and that's what happens unfortuantly. Gotta turn it around and move onto the next game, Derby away. COYR and keep the faith, magic is happening at Bristol City FC and we're all a part of it. 

14 minutes ago, freezer said:

We lost today.

With quality players hopefully returning from injury soon and maybe another signing or two, and the new players bedding in, we will be stronger and able to push on from here.

Feb onwards I am confident that we'll gain many Championship points that will at least keep us in a play-off position, and even hopefully an automatic promotion place. Fingers crossed.

Either way, compared to last season.....THIS HAS BEEN A FANTASTIC TIME TO BE A CITY FAN. What a turn around and I'll readily admit that I totally doubted Lee Johnson's managerial ability. Thanks for proving me wrong and kudos once again to Mr Lansdown.

Stay positive, we go again. End of the day, as much as it means - and it means a hell of a lot - it is only football. 

Sad to say but my life does revolve around BCFC and I wouldn't change that for anything. Born and bred in BS3, it's in the blood.

Even if we don't reach 'The promised land' this season, I'm a very happy babber.

Spot on.  No need for bet wetting. 

We lost today.

Alright petal, keep your knickers on.

:ph34r:

We lost today.

Another (likely) league loss at Derby next up & that's how many on the spin??...

You can give that as many coats of gloss as you wish..

5 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Sorry but that’s rubbish.  We played some lovely football and dominated possession.  The problem is that we have no physical presence up front.

Thank you so much!-means I'm not alone in thinking this..feel like a f****n' island having this point of view on here.

3 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Sorry but that’s rubbish.  We played some lovely football and dominated possession.  The problem is that we have no physical presence up front.

Created hardly anything.

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Really? We were shocking amd deserved nothing. Second half was slightly better but we were miles off it today.

Massively overdramatic.  We had most of the possession and played some good stuff but our final ball and presence in the box was not good enough against a good side defending deep.  A draw would have been a fair result but it was a classic away performance and they nicked it.  I hope you're not near anything sharp.

1 minute ago, Nibor said:

Massively overdramatic.  We had most of the possession and played some good stuff but our final ball and presence in the box was not good enough against a good side defending deep.  A draw would have been a fair result but it was a classic away performance and they nicked it.  I hope you're not near anything sharp.

Like i said we created very little. Norwich had the best chances in the game. Not really interested in possesion stats.

1 minute ago, Super said:

Like i said we created very little. Norwich had the best chances in the game. Not really interested in possesion stats.

What you said was "shocking and deserved nothing" which is a clear over reaction.  If you'd said originally we created little then someone might have agreed with you, but you went for the whinge.  Cheer up.

24 minutes ago, WestMidsRed said:

Completely agree, I still don't think we deserved to lose today with the amount of chances we made, we just didn't take them and that's what happens unfortuantly. Gotta turn it around and move onto the next game, Derby away. COYR and keep the faith, magic is happening at Bristol City FC and we're all a part of it. 

Really ?

What Chances ? (Brownhill and .... ?)

Weve Been Brilliant for the vast majority of the season but let’s not over dress things and at least be honest , ,today we didn’t deserve to win IMHO , maybe a point

Only one team ever looked like scoring 

We looked toothless 

Days like this can happen , but we were poor

15 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Another (likely) league loss at Derby next up & that's how many on the spin??...

You can give that as many coats of gloss as you wish..

Jesus it doesn’t take some people very long does it....

Lets all wish for a season like last year shall we? 

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Some people need to rewatch the game.  Playing pretty football 50 yards from goal and creating one clear cut chance all game is not a good performance.  They let us have the ball and countered. If anyone deserved to win it was Norwich.

Probably won’t go down well

but youve been honest and a very good summary and spot on IMHO

1 hour ago, WestMidsRed said:

Think you watched a different game to me. There were hardly any clear-cut chances.

12 minutes ago, Super said:

So you thought we played well?

We lacked a physical presence up front and a lack of runners from midfield getting beyond their defenders . Possibly too congested in midfield. I don’t think we played poorly at all and at times played some lovely football . We did though struggle to create many chances which is unlike us. 

It happens, plenty of games left.  

Archived