IGNORED

Parking Tickets for Pavement Parkers

RedLionLad

I got a parking ticket from the Man Utd game, parked down one of the side streets near the cricket ground. I’ve appealed it, and apart from the email to say it’s on hold, I haven’t heard anything back from them! 

They must be handing so many out, that they can’t keep up with the backlog!

• Admin
On 13/01/2018 at 22:04, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Tearing what’s left of my hair out over here. BS4 til I die but I’ll be forced to move to Bridgwater soon at this rate.  

You might like to do some research first, I have a mate who lives there, his FB page is regularly populated with pictures of stationary traffic, accompanied by a rant against the local council and their incompetence......   could be out of the frying pan......

On 14/01/2018 at 08:44, Rob k said:

Which was always fine for me but not when I’ve got my daughter with me so not sure it’s laziness. AG is just not easy to get too and park closely unless you want to be there at midday!! 

that isn' true, on Saturday I parked within a 10 minute walk of the ground (same place I park every game)  and didn't leave my house in Trowbridge until 1pm. 

35 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

that isn' true, on Saturday I parked within a 10 minute walk of the ground (same place I park every game)  and didn't leave my house in Trowbridge until 1pm. 

....theres one spot I've had my eye on fir ages, but every time I go there I find some littleshit has beaten me to it!  ;) 

3 hours ago, RedTauntonian said:

I got a parking ticket from the Man Utd game, parked down one of the side streets near the cricket ground. I’ve appealed it, and apart from the email to say it’s on hold, I haven’t heard anything back from them! 

Was it in the Bower Ashton RPZ mate? All the streets near Bedminster CC are pretty much.

This is the only RPZ that operates 24/7/365 so if you assumed it`s like the others and stops at 6pm they`ve got you bang to rights unfortunately.

It`s almost as if this RPZ was designed just to piss off football fans but I can`t think BCC would be that petty - would they?

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Was it in the Bower Ashton RPZ mate? All the streets near Bedminster CC are pretty much.

This is the only RPZ that operates 24/7/365 so if you assumed it`s like the others and stops at 6pm they`ve got you bang to rights unfortunately.

It`s almost as if this RPZ was designed just to piss off football fans but I can`t think BCC would be that petty - would they?

It's ok @Robbored.....I can work that one out myself ;)

20 hours ago, Littlesh*t said:

Where?

I went all round the place and ended up in that industrial estate for £7 and a nice half hour queue after the game to get out. 

Ive decided it’s the train now anyway as there is a direct train from Parkway to parsons street 

22 hours ago, RedTauntonian said:

Just a heads up, you’ll be waiting about 3 months. Seriously. I appealed a number of tickets I got whilst working for the council (won every time) and waited about that long each time. 

Archived