IGNORED

Derby away and Man City next...

Judda

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Liverpool have attacking players that can destroy anyone. Huge difference.

And where did I even suggest we have players like Liverpool? 

What this shows is that Man City are not as invincible as we all previously thought. It shows they are beatable.

Their confidence will also take a hit now hopefully. 

Ashton Gate will be intimidating just like Anfield was today. Let me clear this up before you nit pick, in no way at all am I suggestion Ashton Gate is as intimating as Anfield, although it is going to be like the United game. Man City have struggled in these sort of atmospheres this season.

So yes after what I've seen today I am more confident than I was two hours ago.

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

I'm hoping after recent games Man City might have developed a phobia against playing teams in RED, :fingerscrossed: they'll be shitting themselves .... :)  

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

They ought to borrow Coventry’s away kit for the second leg then :P

It looks like these 'pampered' Premier League stars are preparing for a dose of nervy West Country squits when battle recommences at The Gate!

One of their defenders has already received his 'in case of emergency' supplies .... definitely Pampered!!!

3386574658_0290021229_z.jpg

We the fans can make a massive difference when Man City come to town (and any other team for that matter). Need to make it very hostile for them. If we score the first goal then who knows what could happen. 

Our players commented massively on how good we fans were away at Man City and at home to United. We need to maintain this and even build on this every game we play, help get these boys up the table & to Wembley ;):thumbsup:.

See you at Derby..COYReds

Archived