IGNORED

View from the top of the Dolman

Lympsham Red

Hi all,

Am looking to book four tickets for me and some friends to go to the Fulham match on 21 Feb. Have noticed that there are plenty of seats in Block E33, Row 40 available, but was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a restricted/poor view issue and maybe that's why they are all available? Have never sat up there before so wanted to double check before booking and finding out it would've been better to book elsewhere.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Lympsham Red said:

Hi all,

Am looking to book four tickets for me and some friends to go to the Fulham match on 21 Feb. Have noticed that there are plenty of seats in Block E33, Row 40 available, but was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a restricted/poor view issue and maybe that's why they are all available? Have never sat up there before so wanted to double check before booking and finding out it would've been better to book elsewhere.

Thanks!

Yes, you can see the pitch ! :P

2 hours ago, Southstandoriginal said:

I've never had too much trouble breathing when I've been up there.  The top of the Lansdown might be different.

Certainly got out of breath climbing the 102 steps on the only occasion I went up there.  The Dolman Stand looks very small from up there too.

I shall take the lift if I go there again.

Great view though.

You'll get a good view wherever you sit in the Dolman. I have a ST on the far right side near the away supporters which you can't see unless walking down the stairs at half time. So the view is good pitch wise, unless you want to give the opposition the self pleasure gesture/cheerio then it's not really for you. ;)

28 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Not what I asked! Where do you sit? I'm interested to know so I can compare the atmosphere where you sit to the dolman which you slated !

Position can mean location and is stated in the mentioned thread but as you are too lazy to look even though intrigued enough to ask twice - lower dolman E30 where the noise behind would carry too - if there actually was some of course.

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

Position can mean location and is stated in the mentioned thread but as you are too lazy to look even though intrigued enough to ask twice - lower dolman E30 where the noise behind would carry too - if there actually was some of course.

Interesting . Hope it rains for the rest of the season!! Only joking.

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

Interesting . Hope it rains for the rest of the season!! Only joking.

In the back row of the lower dolman you don’t get wet unless the wind is blowing it in so not a problem for me but will pass on your kind thought to those in the rows in front.

Archived