IGNORED

Resurgent (Video) - The journey of Bristol City

Bailey is Right

Hi Everybody,

I spend the last evening or two putting together a kind of montage/documentary to pay tribute to the immense journey the City team and fans have gone through in 2017. I've called it 'Resurgent' as it begins in the Lee Johnson out phase and the free fall to the euphoria of Korey Smiths 92nd minute winner.

I hope you all watch and enjoy and Id love any feedback! 

Thanks!

51 minutes ago, Bailey is Right said:

Hi Everybody,

I spend the last evening or two putting together a kind of montage/documentary to pay tribute to the immense journey the City team and fans have gone through in 2017. I've called it 'Resurgent' as it begins in the Lee Johnson out phase and the free fall to the euphoria of Korey Smiths 92nd minute winner.

I hope you all watch and enjoy and Id love any feedback! 

Thanks!

Good work mate . Very well put together , good music . In amongst those cup ties we also had great wins in the league . A few . Derby , Fulham away , Sheff U away , Boro at home . Fantastic transformation

Thanks for posting this . 

3 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

In amongst those cup ties we also had great wins in the league . A few . Derby , Fulham away , Sheff U away , Boro at home . Fantastic transformation

Completely agree, I tried to focus on the cup journey as that has been one of the biggest shocks of the season but more so if I had included all of the wins and great moments, I think it would be a feature-length film!

Thanks

1 minute ago, Bailey is Right said:

Completely agree, I tried to focus on the cup journey as that has been one of the biggest shocks of the season but more so if I had included all of the wins and great moments, I think it would be a feature-length film!

Thanks

Well it might be ok to extend a bit . Well interspersed interviews , the LJ ones came over well and reminded me of 12 months ago and how now things have changed . Maybe a shot or two of the fans at the Etihad . Have watched the BCTV short recording and still get emotional .

i think also this really is a long term strategy for the club and the turn round in 12 months is nothing short of phenomenal , mostly the same squad just way more together motivated and experienced . Enjoyed it mate 

41 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

Maybe a shot or two of the fans at the Etihad . Have watched the BCTV short recording and still get emotional .

What a brilliant idea, I'm planning on adding to this after the home leg where we may well be celebrating getting to a cup final or celebrating the tremendous journey we've been on. Definitely going to add some clips on the fans! 

What a brilliant idea, I'm planning on adding to this after the home leg where we may well be celebrating getting to a cup final or celebrating the tremendous journey we've been on. Definitely going to add some clips on the fans! 

That would be good . I wasn’t able to go last Tuesday and watched the match on TV . The noise ( all game ) from the City fans really transmitted. Tremendous support . Yes , the return leg may exceed that agmposphere . Nevertheless. , great video . How about some fans interviews ? As this time last year , majority  of fans advocating LJ out ( me included ) . 

2 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

That would be good . I wasn’t able to go last Tuesday and watched the match on TV . The noise ( all game ) from the City fans really transmitted. Tremendous support . Yes , the return leg may exceed that agmposphere . Nevertheless. , great video . How about some fans interviews ? As this time last year , majority  of fans advocating LJ out ( me included ) . 

It was definitely a 'JOHNSON OUT' majority this time last year - its a shame that the guys from OSIB Podcast didn't have one going back then, the sound bites would've fitted in brilliantly

Archived