IGNORED

FAN meeting this Thursday - open to all

Dollymarie

The next Fan Advisory Network meeting will be held at Ashton Gate on January 18th at 7pm.

FAN is a supporter consultative group, with members representing a variety of stakeholders in the club. Their mission is to work closely with the club to make positive change.

FAN has already had significant input into the stadium redevelopment, matchday experience, the recent supporter liaison officer appointment and club initiatives such as ‘quid a kid’ and ‘bring a friend’ schemes.

As an elected body, FAN is always looking to move the consultation process forward and, therefore, is currently seeking nominations from people who would be interested in being part of FAN.

Subsequently the next meeting will be open to all supporters who are or may be interested in putting their name forward to get an idea of the structure/content of the meetings and to meet current FAN members as well as the club representatives.

New SLO Matt Parsons will be attending the meeting.

If you are interested in attending or have a question about FAN then please contact chair Jeremy Palmer by email to Jeremy8915@hotmail.com.

26 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

A question about how the club are planning on polling interest in expanding S82 would be good.

Also if someone could pass on that 20 is still plenty for away fans that'd be great.

I really admire your persistence with this. I don’t think it’ll happen here anytime soon, but keep pushing it because it’s the right principle.

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I really admire your persistence with this. I don’t think it’ll happen here anytime soon, but keep pushing it because it’s the right principle.

One day I'll be free to get down there in person. The problem with encouraging our own club to charge £20 is that it won't affect us as fans, only opposition fans, so it often goes under the radar, despite most fans believing it to be the right thing to do.

Archived