IGNORED

Worth a Call to Chelski for Tammy?

DirtySanchez

Would it be worth calling Chelski for cheeky Tammy Loan - not much game time in Swansea - Clemence gone and this reported (below)...so game time even less perhaps?

"Wales online report Swansea have held talks with Atletico Madrid over deals to bring France striker Kevin Gameiro and Argentinian forward Nicolas Gaitan to the club this month"

7 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Would it be worth calling Chelski for cheeky Tammy Loan - not much game time in Swansea - Clemence gone and this reported (below)...so game time even less perhaps?

"Wales online report Swansea have held talks with Atletico Madrid over deals to bring France striker Kevin Gameiro and Argentinian forward Nicolas Gaitan to the club this month"

I thought season long loans didn't have break clauses in them.

Not sure if that is just a football league rule or a prem one as well.

2 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

There's a saying that says "You can't reheat a souffle" 

Tammy's time with the club was great but there's no suggestion it would be great again.

I think it's better to look at other options.

I think he'd be better than Aden Flint or Cauley Woodrow up front. Just a hunch...

3 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

There's a saying that says "You can't reheat a souffle" 

Tammy's time with the club was great but there's no suggestion it would be great again.

I think it's better to look at other options.

am thinking of people we've had on loan that we've gone on to sign - tomlin a recent example, and look what happened there. Of the successful ones, then you can't top Andy Cole. But yeah, fundamentally agree, we should be looking for other options, preferably with several seasons experience of banging goals in. 

2 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

Tammy’s been struggling with injuries recently, apparently.

3 hours ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

You can’t recall a season long loan and then loan them again, but you can for a perm move. I think. My conclusion - sign Tammy on a perm. No brainer really, he isn’t ever gonna get in the Chelsea side. 

We have not got £20 million to spend on one player 

1 hour ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

You ain’t lived unless you’ve done the Mumbles mile. Plus there’s a chance Cathrine Zeta Jones might pop home, and need her upstairs window cleaning. :) 

Rudolph's already given her the once over with his shammy!

Archived