IGNORED

Johnson to take us to the prem

Ayteomike2

Is there a long term project that lansdown has seen patience over a couple of seasons build up slowly but strongly actually I do see a plan building up even if we do get a few hicupps along the way is it better not to get promoted to early and straight back down or to build and strengthen slowly but surely yes we would all love see the city in the prem 

Yes that is the plan and no reason not to back it and no reason not to think it will not happen at the right time. 

Brave and foolish person to back against SL and Lj, be it this season, next season or the one after. This season has already been fantastic even if we finish 7th ( which I have predicted we will for some weeks)

CoYRs

5 hours ago, Ayteomike2 said:

Is there a long term project that lansdown has seen patience over a couple of seasons build up slowly but strongly actually I do see a plan building up even if we do get a few hicupps along the way is it better not to get promoted to early and straight back down or to build and strengthen slowly but surely yes we would all love see the city in the prem 

Grammar police, arrest this man. 

13 hours ago, Ayteomike2 said:

Seriously mate, were you pissed up when you posted this and your other thread, or do you just need to pay ALOT more attention during English lessons..?!  

3 minutes ago, Raging_Robin said:

*were. 

You can't have a god at someone spelling and grammar if you can't get it right yourself. 

Come on guys, everyone should be welcome on here even if you struggle with spelling etc. 

:blink:

1 minute ago, Raging_Robin said:

That's why I get funny about it as I'm dyslexic.  Is that funny to you?  I'm not the one trying to mock people for it.

I'm glad you find it amusing though.  

I do find it amusing that you've pulled someone up on a typo/ auto correct, whilst making one yourself.

I'm not one to pull people up on it myself, as with Bar BS3 typing we're instead of were, I'm sure we knew what he meant.

Maybe if you tried to make your points a bit more succinctly you would illicit more of a discussion each time you posted as I'm sure you will be able to tell from my post if you neglect any sort of punctuation it is hard to follow and you will fall foul of all the regulars who quickly delve off topic and regurgitate the same puns thread after thread if you're confused by my post then you know how we all felt when we read yours you're welcome love Coxy

It's an interesting point about getting to the Prem before you're ready.  However, surely aim to get there asap and take the money even if you go down straight away. Puts you on a level playing field with the rest of the 'parachuters' in the championship.

Oh yeah, and how id give my left nut to see us in the Prem even if just one season in my lifetime.

35 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

*were. 

You can't have a god at someone spelling and grammar if you can't get it right yourself. 

Come on guys, everyone should be welcome on here even if you struggle with spelling etc. 

Ha ha, yes! Bloody iPhone predictive text! 

Nobody expects a literary masterpiece, but making posts basically legible isn’t too much to ask, is it..?

Have you even tried to read the OP on the other thread..?! 

15 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Maybe if you tried to make your points a bit more succinctly you would illicit more of a discussion each time you posted as I'm sure you will be able to tell from my post if you neglect any sort of punctuation it is hard to follow and you will fall foul of all the regulars who quickly delve off topic and regurgitate the same puns thread after thread if you're confused by my post then you know how we all felt when we read yours you're welcome love Coxy

At least your words are in the correct order, despite lack of punctuation..! 

13 hours ago, Ayteomike2 said:

I see you never managed dry January then...

9 hours ago, Coxy27 said:

By the way, it’s elicit, not illicit. Different word.

:yes:

10 hours ago, glynriley said:

I do find it amusing that you've pulled someone up on a typo/ auto correct, whilst making one yourself.

I'm not one to pull people up on it myself, as with Bar BS3 typing we're instead of were, I'm sure we knew what he meant.

Know what you mean.

When  picking up on some else's typo mistakes, auto correct has a nasty habit of hoisting you on your own pit hard.

:) 

10 hours ago, Leveller said:

By the way, it’s elicit, not illicit. Different word.

:yes:

I was trying to figure out a way in which illicit could have made sense in the way I used it, but to no avail. You're absolutely right sir. Thanks, I actually didn't know that, and am now thinking of all the embarrassing situations in the past in which I have probably made the same mistake.

1 hour ago, Coxy27 said:

I was trying to figure out a way in which illicit could have made sense in the way I used it, but to no avail. You're absolutely right sir. Thanks, I actually didn't know that, and am now thinking of all the embarrassing situations in the past in which I have probably made the same mistake.

No problem. Not too embarrassing - it’s a situation where the mistake is probably more common than the correct usage!

Archived