IGNORED

Sean Dyche eating worms

alexukhc

29 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

His description of Sean is the complete opposite of how I remembering him playing for us. I wonder if he's thinking of someone else?

I think his time here was ruined by injury & it’s simply no viable for someone to play so infrequently & hit the ground running & perform without fault when they aren’t fully match fit & when you consider the difference in the ways players looked after themselves back then compared to nowadays......

And maybe Soren’s views were memories from training rather than matches?

30 minutes ago, norwichrobin said:

Soren one of the most underated players ever to play for us, remmember him getting a cracking goal away at palarse.

Dyche one of the most over rated he was truly shocking for us, never forgive him for QPR away, awful.

All opinion based granted!

Soren was a great player in the wrong team. I have a vague memory of him scoring the winner or something similar at Sunderland in a game we deserved to lose 6-0. 

24 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Soren got an injury time equaliser with an absolute rocket at sunderland!!! 

I was there. It was on sky I think? Monday night ??

kept getting told off by the steward for putting my feet on the seats in front as it was a new stadium back then. Look at it now the seats are pink not red!!

27 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I can still hear the commentary for the third(?) goal from WBA at home in my head to this day;

`And Dyche is playing them all onside`

At least you didn't have to witness it. Still remember for one of the goals he just let the ball through his legs. It's like he had been paid to throw the match.

17 hours ago, Loco Rojo said:

His description of Sean is the complete opposite of how I remembering him playing for us. I wonder if he's thinking of someone else?

I'm all for being polite and this is a long time in the past but nothing Soren Anderson describes matches my memory of how Sean Dyche played for us.

What Soren Anderson actually* said:

"Sean arrived at the club with a great reputation but soon left all the Bristol City fans wondering what the fuss was about.

He seemed about 2 yards behind the pace and was often the reason for the defence being beaten.

17 appearances between 1997 and 1999 at Ashton Gate gave us no indication that he would become a Premier League manager on merit.

For an aggressive and forceful character, he spent more time in the medical centre than the club's trainer.

We all assumed he would end up doing voiceovers for adult movies."

*allegedly

52 minutes ago, The_Dyche_Mystery said:

Did Sean Dyche really eat earthworms during his time at Bristol City, as claimed by Soren Andersen? If so, how can we prove this beyond all doubt?

Hello Sean.

You tell us.

10 hours ago, The_Dyche_Mystery said:

Did Sean Dyche really eat earthworms during his time at Bristol City, as claimed by Soren Andersen? If so, how can we prove this beyond all doubt?

According to Talksport he clamped them in his lips and pretended to chew...

And I cheered for Chesterfield...

:grr:

Archived