IGNORED

Atyeo as a christian name (WORKING TITLE)

where's the joy

my eldest lad has just been blessed with a bouncing baby boy this morning. hooray 

I have suggested Atyeo as his Christian name. he says 'he's thinking about it' which is code for 'no chance' judging by the rest of my life as his dad

i have a Villa supporting mate who named his child Aston

any other ridiculous football related names out there?

20 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

my eldest lad has just been blessed with a bouncing baby boy this morning. hooray 

I have suggested Atyeo as his Christian name. he says 'he's thinking about it' which is code for 'no chance' judging by the rest of my life as his dad

As long as your surname isn't Stand, I don't see the problem. 

35 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

Why not "Peter John"? Good solid names, and not obviously BCFC...

10 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Friend of mine has a boy and girl called Ashton & Robin, seems to get a pretty positive response.

I'd suggeseted Robyn Ashton for my daughter when my wife was expecting our twins....if it had been two girls instead of one of each apparently it would have been a strong contender!

1 minute ago, Steve Watts said:

I'd suggeseted Robyn Ashton for my daughter when my wife was expecting our twins....if it had been two girls instead of one of each apparently it would have been a strong contender!

I think Robin (Robyn) and Ashton can be used as both girls and boys names so fill your boots! :clapping:

My boys called Liam. Reason being is that when he was due, the wife wanted some ideas for baby names so I went through the city squad at the time. Wasn’t keen on Adriano, Louis or Bradley but when we got to Fonts, she liked the name.

In a bizarre coincidence, my son started off as looking like a fantastic addition to the family but gradually became more disappointing as he settled in....

11 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

My boys called Liam. Reason being is that when he was due, the wife wanted some ideas for baby names so I went through the city squad at the time. Wasn’t keen on Adriano, Louis or Bradley but when we got to Fonts, she liked the name.

In a bizarre coincidence, my son started off as looking like a fantastic addition to the family but gradually became more disappointing as he settled in....

Brilliant :laugh: 

If I have a kid I might call him Tomlin - get all excited when it arrives but then you realise that it’s disruptive, eats everything in sight, goes round causing a shit storm for you to clear up, and then eventually you can’t wait for the ****** to clear off. 

33 minutes ago, Jersey Bristolian said:

My wife wanted to call our 2nd son Ashton, She does not follow football and we live in Jersey.

I had to say no as out last name is Gait.

Similarly I suggested Ashton to my daughter and her partner and they thought it was lovely and were considering it, until someone pointed out that their surname would be Bates. I nearly got it past them :) 

1 hour ago, where's the joy said:

My eldest , Eastend Isewater , never  regretted that his father is a City supporter.

Go for it I say.

33 minutes ago, It’sSmiittthhh said:

My first child is due next month. Desperately trying to get my Mrs to have something City related.

For some reason, she doesn’t want to call our daughter Aden. 

Big things are expected to come of Bakinson. Have you not thought about calling your daughter Tyreeq? 

33 minutes ago, It’sSmiittthhh said:

My first child is due next month. Desperately trying to get my Mrs to have something City related.

For some reason, she doesn’t want to call our daughter Aden. 

When our first was on the way, I said to my missus that if we had a boy (we didn't know the sex) she could pick the name so long as it was from the Bristol City squad list. We had a girl... and I got told to piss off anyway. Got another one on the way, might try again

Neither of mine were given City related names, I was frightened it would be too much of a fad. There were a heck of a lot of Jordans about at the time.  I do like Ashton for a boy or girl though, even Aden works  well for either for me. 

Archived