IGNORED

Atyeo as a christian name (WORKING TITLE)

where's the joy

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Brilliant :laugh: 

If I have a kid I might call him Tomlin - get all excited when it arrives but then you realise that it’s disruptive, eats everything in sight, goes round causing a shit storm for you to clear up, and then eventually you can’t wait for the ****** to clear off. 

I feel sorry for your missus, giving birth to a Tomlin. She`s gonna need stitches.

2 hours ago, Jersey Bristolian said:

My wife wanted to call our 2nd son Ashton, She does not follow football and we live in Jersey.

I had to say no as out last name is Gait.

Please tell me you didn't name him Walter. If he ever goes to Washington DC he'll have fun! 

When my wife was pregnant with our first child we called it Albert all through her pregnancy but i never had enough courage to go through with it, decided on something not City related in the end.

I have a Arsenal friend who has recently had a boy and they have called him Gunner......yes that's Gunner

4 hours ago, where's the joy said:

my eldest lad has just been blessed with a bouncing baby boy this morning. hooray 

I have suggested Atyeo as his Christian name. he says 'he's thinking about it' which is code for 'no chance' judging by the rest of my life as his dad

i have a Villa supporting mate who named his child Aston

any other ridiculous football related names out there?

My mate whose surname is ASTON and is a Villa fan, has his address as Aston’s Villa.

8 hours ago, RedDave said:

My friend called his child Dariusz when Jacki was at the club

There was definitely a City fan on the web 15-20 years ago who named his son Jack spelt "Dziek". Hopefully he finds this thread soon. 

Archived